Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Strongest Man Pound for Pound

ray_ivory

Looking for a Sponsor for my athlete I train.
320 arm curl done at Mack's Gym in Toronto.
Pound for Pound Worlds Strongest Man.
Event covered by Toronto Sun and athlete was
in Ironman Magazine and soon MuscleMag.
Event was video taped and sent to Guiness
Book of Records.

Athlete's Profile:(At peak he trains with weights 1 every
3 weeks.

5'9 185 lb black male
29 years old
Best lifts as follows:
arm curl 320lbs
deadlift 800
squat 750
bench only 400lbs(weak event)
bent over row 500lbs
weighted dips 200lbs
cleans 315+ lbs
shrugs 950lbs
all lifts were done at 180-185 lbs

[email protected] Thanks Ray

If he can curl 320, then he should clean around 420 or more, how does he keep from falling forward when he gets 320 up to midpoint? Show me pictures, or I'm calling bullshit.

OK, Ive tried the bodymechanics on this and reckon...he'd nead to be aboout a foot shorter to be that weight or be at least a 60 pounds heavier...he would probably need to be tied to something to even attempt the curl your talking about; if you were not bsing us I'd say that's what you would need to do.
Saying all that...send us a photo.

Ive just been advised that this guy was in Ironman in 1998 and that I should do my homework...If I am wrong I prefer to apologise in public. I still don't believe it, but if he's grown since then from 4' 9 to 5' 9 he deserves the respect.

Intramuscular...I guess we deserve it...didn't stop me doing fifteen rounds on the heavy bag though...maybe this is how Mr Ivory encourages the little dynamo...just pisses him off big time....whatcha reckon...?

HAHAHA, you think people are really going to send money with what you just posted there. Really post some pics. or some other information or something.

Top Bottom