Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woohoo...Going to the Eagles game!

JG1

Buddy of mine just called me an hour ago to see if I wanted to go since he had an extra ticket for todays game :D :D :D .

Woohoo!!!!:p :p :p

represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i expect to see a "HI MB" sign

madbomber31 said:
hey fucker, where was my sign?

LOL, dude my feet are still frozen...even with two pairs of thick socks. Have to get some electric foot warmers for the play off game.

Good game though, Eagles D looked great.

that has something to do with the confusion the defense causes... face it, no offense looks good when they play the eagles... thats why shockey said the shit he did.. i've realized this lately... no matter what happens the offense the eagles play looks shitty (barring the colts, they looked unreal)... it's not that the eagles keep getting teams on a bad week... they cause the confusion... it's like chaos... you move one thing out of whack and it causes another to compensate... and so on and so on... pretty soon shit is just jumbled and the qb has no clue where to go with the ball.. the backs dont know what hole to hit.. and the line doesnt know who's blocking who...

madbomber31 said:
that has something to do with the confusion the defense causes... face it, no offense looks good when they play the eagles... thats why shockey said the shit he did.. i've realized this lately... no matter what happens the offense the eagles play looks shitty (barring the colts, they looked unreal)... it's not that the eagles keep getting teams on a bad week... they cause the confusion... it's like chaos... you move one thing out of whack and it causes another to compensate... and so on and so on... pretty soon shit is just jumbled and the qb has no clue where to go with the ball.. the backs dont know what hole to hit.. and the line doesnt know who's blocking who...

exactly, couldn't have said it better myself :D

Top Bottom