Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women in Boxing?

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
The original empowerment thread tonight! Friskies response thread is getting a better response dammit!!

my old gym had a professional boxing ring and an instructor. i wanted to try it, but
a. i'd need a specially made chest protector. :worried:
b. i don't want anyone hitting me

i really just wanted to punch people, so thats what i do, i just go and punch them when the mood strikes.

Something very strange and disturbing about watching a woman getting hit and I certainly dont consider myself a feminist....also the're vicious in a way men will never be.

Penis envy? You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!

I thank God I don't have one of those things hanging between my legs rubbing
a blister on me.
I can't hardly stand a kotex between my legs.

And I love kick boxing! :D

Pamela said:

a blister on me.

No lol, not having a real penis, just freuds explanation of the phallic stage of development at around 4years old and how it can affect women:

A little girl becomes aware that she does nto have a penis, thinks it a very valuable thing to have, and becomes especially attracted to her father b/c of his posession of this organ. Thus, she competes with her mother for her fathers affections. At the same time, she becomes anxious and represses her ambivalent feelings. Eventually she identifies with her mother, but she cannot resolve her PENIS ENVY until she grows up and gives birth to a son "who brings the longed-for penis with him" (apparently the woman who never has children or is blessed with only daughteers is doomed to suffer penis envy her entire life) Freud maintained that little girls never COMPLETELY overcome penis envy (so that females are left generally envious and suffering from low self esteem), and that they do not resolve phallic stage as well as little boys.

Freuds theories are controversial maily b/c theyre from a different era, but still his theories are the most validated by research.

Pamela said:

a blister on me.

And I love kick boxing! :D

ok lets call it truce

Last edited:
Meantime1 said:
WELL THANK GOD I DONT NEED TO BLEED EVERY MONTH, JUST BECAUSE MY HOMONES GO WILD, GOSH ALL THAT PAPER STUFFING UP THERE, OH SORRY OR IS IT TAMPONS

YEAH TELL ABOUT IT!
BUT IT'S ONLY ONCE A MONTH!!

IT WOULD BE ALL TIME THAT THING IS RUBBING MY LEGS!
EVEN BEFORE YOU DIE YOU HAVE IT DANGLING DOWN THERE!

oh sorry don't mean to yell back..:D

Top Bottom