Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woman worrys please help.

coyle-123

theres this girl thats like the apsolute shizznick and i would pretty much like to do certain stuff but she only goes for big muscle bound guys and i was wondering if tren and test would be my best bet and if i go for this please just tell me what PCT i would need??? so the question here what would be the ideal PCT and gyno prevention on this cycle please include this in your answer....RADAR man i love u keep up the good work you help everyone and ur a dreamy guy xxxx

Have you thought of just googling what you are taking + the word pct? You could just simply read a few threads and have all the answers you need.

Have you thought of just googling what you are taking + the word pct? You could just simply read a few threads and have all the answers you need.

Man i like you i think were going to get on just fine. i believe that going through google takes too much energy lol i would much rather chat to yous big guys whats your thoughts on my question iv been asken all week buddy ? xxxx love ya

2 lazy 2 google equals 2lazy to cycle right and workout. Why trust 3 guys opinions on one site? About drugs that can mess u up if U don't know anything about them and u just take them on the words of a couple bro's

man am here for advice and to have fun while im doing it everyone is very serious. chill men. yes matthersby i am a changed man and if this is what it takes to get advice ill be all yours for a night ill be your slave and you can hit me with whips

Im not too lazy this is a site where you come for help i figured you guys where legit !!! What the hell is a troll and why am i being branded one yous dont know my troubles and i would appreciate less off the bullieng

Top Bottom