Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Will they go undefeated?" The thread.

Will THEY go undefeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will go undefeated. Belichik will make sure of that by playing all of his starters and running up the score while the Giants play second-stringers.

But their record will be forever tainted because unlike the '72 Dolphins who went on to win the Superbowl, the Pats will be eliminated in the playoffs, most likely by Jacksonville. (no karma for me now)

I have no Idea what this thread is about, but I voted yes anyway....I'm crazy like that.

the pats will have an undefeated reg. season and will win the superbowl.....and may repeat next season...they are that good

The question is...will the patriots ever lose again?
I am pretty sure they will break De La Salles record unbeaten streak of 150+ games to hold the all time undefeated record for all levels of football in history

Wulfgar said:
The question is...will the patriots ever lose again?
I am pretty sure they will break De La Salles record unbeaten streak of 150+ games to hold the all time undefeated record for all levels of football in history

Funny you should say that. They currently hold the unbeaten streak at 21 straight games. I have a printout of all the records the 2001 - 2007 team holds. Its three pages long at 12pt. type.

15-0 and Pats still feel pressure as they should. Anything less than a Super Bowl championship will obviously be a huge disappointment. They're too dominant and focused to allow this season to be remembered for anything but right reasons. That being said, shit happens. That's why we'll all be watching.

Top Bottom