Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will peyton manning break all nfl passing records?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
kano said:
lol trent dilfer could of won those super bowls with the pats... matter of fact ryan leaf could of
people are finding out Ben Cheeseburger just went along for the ride on a great team too.

patsfan1379 said:
holy shit did you really just say that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ya i said it the pats had a awesome coaching staff and awesome defense !! Great team and the pats won three super bowls no tom brady matter of fact the kicker won 2 of them. Like with the ravens when they won a super bowl and ben with the steelers.. Brady is a good quarterback but to manning he is shit and ya i said that as well

hes an awesome QB but i think hes a little too dramatic. changing his cadance and plays ALL the time. most of the time i doubt he changed anything and is just trying to scare the defense in thinking he knows what they are going to do. but hes not a complete QB if he cant win it all. a 15-1 record wont guarantee a super bowl win.

bigmann245 said:
hes an awesome QB but i think hes a little too dramatic. changing his cadance and plays ALL the time. most of the time i doubt he changed anything and is just trying to scare the defense in thinking he knows what they are going to do. but hes not a complete QB if he cant win it all. a 15-1 record wont guarantee a super bowl win.

yes. and when the colts fail in the playoffs it is usually his composure under pressure that loses the game.

peyton will break all the records there is to break except for the rushing one by randall cunningham or vick's soon to be record. but the the patriot fan brady will never again be in the superbowl not with the patriots at least but peyton will maybe not this year or the next b/c they have too many issues with defense but soon enough peyton will get a ring.

Top Bottom