Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will people that live in New Orleans ask for more debit cards after Gustav hits?

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
To buy their bling?

Im guessing yes, but hopefully people will actually evacuate this time when instructed to do so.

Fuck let me sign up now so i can avoid the lines and get to walmart

To buy their bling?

Im guessing yes, but hopefully people will actually evacuate this time when instructed to do so.

Peeps that didn't evacuate didn't get the >$4k funds last time.

I told a bitch to say she came with me but told FEMA she stayed, so you got fucked.

I gave them 2 adress's and a dead mans social I double bumped that bish

Down my street a landscaper is getting mexicans rounded up and three 20ft brush trailers.
He makes close to 5k profit a week just cleaning up trees from yards and the roads after the govt declares it a disater area.
Last time after katrina he had a free hotel room and made 150k profit running 3 groups of mexicans to clean up crap for 5 months,.
he never lifted a finger just managed the whole thing.
With gas proces so high this year he might not make as much and is hoping for a real nasty cain to make lots of damage so he will run the crews longer and make more money to cover the fuel cost

To buy their bling?

You don't get something. The people who didn't leave last time had no money, they still have no money and will never have money. They're welfare people. You have to go get them and then bring to a place to stay and then feed them all for free.

They're like dogs or chickens, same thing. Leave the roosters with the hens and there will trouble.

true ^
I was at arbys in blackside of town.
Guy was making sandwiches and his friends came in and he went out to show them his car , he had new 22 inch rims and a flashy paint job paint bragging that he just spend 4500$ , inside later I heard him saying " man fucking landlord say he not gonna take me living fo free and kick me out on thursday, i'z aint got no monies "
I was thinking what a idiot you just spend 4500$ on a fucking ugly ass paint job and rims and didnt pay the rent . Some people

they didnt leave then and they wont leave now.
toilet gets flushed again, if its a CAT5, the toilet doesnt get flushed, it gets smashed with a sledge hammer.

Top Bottom