Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Denver host AFC championship?

redguru said:
I did this before, let's go over it again.

Indianapolis's Schedule so far

Baltimore 2-7
Jacksonville 6-3
Cleveland 3-6
Tennessee 2-7
San Francisco 2-7
St. Louis 4-5
Houston 1-8
New England 5-4
Houston 1-8

Combined winning percentage of Indy opponents .321

Well...consider this:

Indy's schedule has looked like Baby Wipe Avenue...before now. It turns into Murder Inc with three away games at some of the leagues toughest venues.

Denver's schedule has looked like the intersection of Crippler & Thugs. It is becoming Patsy Dr.[/
COLOR]

Why crunch the numbers? TB spelled it out like Madden himself.....maybe Jimmy Johnson.

hamstershaver said:
you know indy plays indoors dont you?

No...had no idea.

If it gets cold...the Broncos fold.

If the snow falls...the Broncos pall.

Bad weather didn't bother the Reeves/Eway machine. Shanahan gets worrined about his suntan and manicure I think.

vansmack2000 said:
fuckin' Mannings,
Eli is a lil' beotch

Jealous?

So many people hated Elway...yet I think Elway would do fine if team owners could pick any quarterback ever....at age 22.

I'll bet that Eli and Payton are the best QBs in the game in 2007. Thats just me though. I'm a fan of Payton and Eli impressed me when they beat my Broncos. He looked a bit like Elway in the last couple minutes.

Testosterone boy said:
No...had no idea.

If it gets cold...the Broncos fold.

If the snow falls...the Broncos pall.

Bad weather didn't bother the Reeves/Eway machine. Shanahan gets worrined about his suntan and manicure I think.

????WHAT?????

You do realize that the Broncos are located in the frigin ROCKY MOUNTAINS don't you? If it's cold outside and bad weather (not to mention the elevation...MILE HIGH FYI) the broncos CLEARLY have the advantage over the dome coddled colts. The colts are a great team, there is no denying that; but if they play each other at mile high, the broncs have a signifigant home field advantage.

wayneboard1 said:
????WHAT?????

You do realize that the Broncos are located in the frigin ROCKY MOUNTAINS don't you? If it's cold outside and bad weather (not to mention the elevation...MILE HIGH FYI) the broncos CLEARLY have the advantage over the dome coddled colts. The colts are a great team, there is no denying that; but if they play each other at mile high, the broncs have a signifigant home field advantage.

That is what should be.....the truth however is that the Broncos have played very poorly in inclement weather for several years now. Snow storms are rare in Denver prior to January...a month that Shanahan spens planning....for next season....since Elway left.

I aso said that anything can happen at Mile High.

yep....Indy has had the easiest schedule of anyone thus far......They remind me of a teenage kid laying the Playstation in the way they play their games....

On a sad note - Atlanta faces the leagues hardest schedule of opposing defense over the next 7 weeks

:worried:

Top Bottom