Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Denver host AFC championship?

The Jags cannot be consistent...

Seattle could choke again.

Rothlisberger? What exactly happened to his knee?

I think the Bengals have the best chance to unseat Indy.

The AFC East is a mess

is your question will denver have the best record in the afc (and have the #1 seed) and host the championship game?
answer - no fucking way

or will indy get upset in the playoffs and denver ends up hosting the afc championship game?
answer - not likely but its possible

TB guarantees that Indy will not go undefeated this year. He also bets they will lose at least two games.

Denver? Who knows...they look either unstoppable or get ran through like paper mache. I'm sticking with 12-4 however.

gotmilk said:
The Jags cannot be consistent...

Seattle could choke again.

Rothlisberger? What exactly happened to his knee?

I think the Bengals have the best chance to unseat Indy.

The AFC East is a mess

roth will be back when steelers play indy on the 30th..

Testosterone boy said:
Never occured to you,with Indy being undefeated, did it?

Well...consider this:

Indy's schedule has looked like Baby Wipe Avenue...before now. It turns into Murder Inc with three away games at some of the leagues toughest venues.

Denver's schedule has looked like the intersection of Crippler & Thugs. It is becoming Patsy Dr.

Denver is two games behind and has extremely serious motivation. They realize that an away game at Indy in January will likely be another route. However, they can beat anybody at home.

Gamblers take note...TB says that Denver has a 15% chance of hosting the game that now appears inevitable. Your odds should be attractive right now.

Also...I want a 4% commission for the reasearch. :Perk:

I have been saying this all along man, Denver gets no respect and everyone is all Indy this and Indy that. Mark my words, Denver will host and WIN the afc Championship. With The Snake playing mistake free like he has been, they are a fine tuned machine that is going to be VERY tough to beat.

I did this before, let's go over it again.

Indianapolis's Schedule so far

Baltimore 2-7
Jacksonville 6-3
Cleveland 3-6
Tennessee 2-7
San Francisco 2-7
St. Louis 4-5
Houston 1-8
New England 5-4
Houston 1-8

Combined winning percentage of Indy opponents .321

wayneboard1 said:
I have been saying this all along man, Denver gets no respect and everyone is all Indy this and Indy that. Mark my words, Denver will host and WIN the afc Championship. With The Snake playing mistake free like he has been, they are a fine tuned machine that is going to be VERY tough to beat.

I was a bit optimistic until I considered that hosting would probably require the Broncos to go undefeated for the rest of the year while Indy lost three of their next seven games. Both scenarios are...pretty strong.

So I went from 25% to 15% in assessing Denvers chances for hosting the championship.

I think Denver is the same caliber of team as Indy. But they don't seem to play well in January when it is cold outside. Especially against the Colts. Manning has just owned them in recent years.

redguru said:
I did this before, let's go over it again.

Indianapolis's Schedule so far

Baltimore 2-7
Jacksonville 6-3
Cleveland 3-6
Tennessee 2-7
San Francisco 2-7
St. Louis 4-5
Houston 1-8
New England 5-4
Houston 1-8

Combined winning percentage of Indy opponents .321
FU hater

Testosterone boy said:
I was a bit optimistic until I considered that hosting would probably require the Broncos to go undefeated for the rest of the year while Indy lost three of their next seven games. Both scenarios are...pretty strong.

So I went from 25% to 15% in assessing Denvers chances for hosting the championship.

I think Denver is the same caliber of team as Indy. But they don't seem to play well in January when it is cold outside. Especially against the Colts. Manning has just owned them in recent years.
you know indy plays indoors dont you?

Top Bottom