Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Denver host AFC championship?

Never occured to you,with Indy being undefeated, did it?

Well...consider this:

Indy's schedule has looked like Baby Wipe Avenue...before now. It turns into Murder Inc with three away games at some of the leagues toughest venues.

Denver's schedule has looked like the intersection of Crippler & Thugs. It is becoming Patsy Dr.

Denver is two games behind and has extremely serious motivation. They realize that an away game at Indy in January will likely be another route. However, they can beat anybody at home.

Gamblers take note...TB says that Denver has a 15% chance of hosting the game that now appears inevitable. Your odds should be attractive right now.

Also...I want a 4% commission for the reasearch. :Perk:

Last edited:
No.

Indy will be like 15-1 going into the playoffs...the one loss from playing the bench during the last game of the regular season

gotmilk said:
No.

Indy will be like 15-1 going into the playoffs...the one loss from playing the bench during the last game of the regular season

It looks that way because they have had an easy scedule.

Indy 14-2
Denver 12-4........this is likely and not far from 13-3 for both teams. Who would win the tiebreaker?

Indy is a far superior team with a decent defense this year. I think they'll have a tough game vs Pitt, Seattle

Indy is a far superior team with a decent defense this year. I think they'll have a tough game vs Pitt, Seattle and SD. I see them as 14-2

Denver I see having a tough time in Dallas and SD. I see them at 12-4

sawastea said:
Indy is a far superior team with a decent defense this year. I think they'll have a tough game vs Pitt, Seattle

The Jaguars (division rival) and the Bengals are both easily Top 10 teams that have been moving up.

Also....McNabbs late 4th quarter interception throw was just....ill advised. The guy who replaced him looked pretty excited...and exciting. Good wheels for a QB! He should have tried for another yard though...game on the line like that.

The only NFL team that has won more than two games in a row, lately, that Indy does not have to play...is the Bears and the Panthers.

Consider the recent records of four of their upcoming rivals:
Seattle: won last 5
Bengals: won last 2
Steelers: won last 4
Jaguars: won last 2

Top Bottom