Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why We should all use Exemestane

O please dont forget to post the rest of the study man. You know the part where it says that is lowere the living crap out of IGF levels

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males -- Mauras et al. 88 (12): 5951 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

read the full study guys. Exemestane is not the end all be all of AI's

Formatane is. Its the only one that has no little to no effect on IGF,lowers shbg,and at the same time lowers both estrogen and progesterone :heart::heart::heart:

Its a hell of a lot more easy to dose too. Use a little for on cycle and prevention with out killing gains or use a lot to kill gyno of any kind. :D:D

actually yes it is :)
an AI in excess will blunt all kinds of things.

ps
Formestane will only be legal for so long by the way

Bastards take everything that works don't they. :worried:
Of course i know its only going to be legal for so long. They take away anything that works. sucks but its the sad truth..

The even shitter part is I highly doubt any source is going to go threw the trouble and expense of putting it back on the market it a topical form which is the only form (besides injects) that works. Oral form dont work so thats the products down fall.

yes I am actually worried about even basic supps
these days.

at lease the ones that work :(

Codex Alimentarius-The Big Evil. The plan to take Your supplements and your right. - Need To Build Muscle

we al better be. They are working under our noises daily to get rid of them. So if there is anyone who gives a damn they shoiuld read this thread^^^ then do what it says. Not a joke ether they truly are working there little fingers to the bone right now to get rid of everything. I mean even basic vitamins. Retarded consumers will go right along with it too.

The big media scare tactics they are doing with the pro hormone raids and shit like that are working out perfect for them. Scarring the reg person with there "but what about the children?" bullshit all over the place. Get off your asses people and do something

Top Bottom