Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why We should all use Exemestane

OMEGA

Aromasin (exemestane) is a steroid-al AI - an irreversible aromatase inhibitor ... great for controlling estrogen "during cycle" and "PCT" ...

But, what else does it do ???
Good reading....

ABSTRACT FROM JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ENDOCRONOLOGY AND METABOLISM

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose.

RESULTS :

The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02)

BUT THERE'S MORE

There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1Go and Table 2Go).

SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively.

Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone.

THE ICING ON THE CAKE !

There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane.

Buy Exemestane

:heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the liquid and even though it worked well....it taste like satans ass

are you saying this for people currently on cycle or just everyday use?

ps I meant ON cycle not for everyday use

On for me means about 15-20 mgs per day ( any more and joints get dry)

OFF could see how a light EOD dose of 10 mgs could shift T and E ratios in favor of T for the positive

I thought the normal recommended dose for aromasin was 12.5 mg ed? Based on the study, you can go as high as 50 mg ed without any serious sides and reap the benefits. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Yep we all here tend to use 10-15 mgs ED or even EOD for on cycle purposes

The Hi Test runners use about 20 mgs aday

So yes we diverge from the doses used above because it would dry out our joints too much

Eod will be OK

ED maybe NO, but you will be able to tell if its too high by lack of motivation / crappy pumps etc.
and possible joint dryness

Top Bottom