Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the hell are the Olympics being held in the land of smog?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Please don't tell me it's political. Goddamn politics. Won't it be fun if some of the endurance athletes have to be hospitalized from competing in that shit, or even worse die from it (hey it's happened at much cleaner sites). You want to talk about politics then....

I suppose this is all just meant to lube us up as a preface to being overtaken by the next big powerhouse, China. Once again, goddamn crooked politics.

Don't you read the huffingtonpost.com and dailykos.com? The USA is the main culprit of pollution and our nation is evil. If the USA doesn't change the world is going to fall apart. China is just an innocent country.

I'd also like to know why our athletes feel that they need to apologize for wearing masks that they were given to keep the bad air out?

M-o-n-e-y.

cause it's rigged!!! those people are used to breathing in that shit. and we and other countries aren't (not to that level anyways)

ever notice in football when sea level teams come to higher states (denver/miami game) they're slow as fuck and get winded easily... same principal only with smog.

jnevin said:
I'd also like to know why our athletes feel that they need to apologize for wearing masks that they were given to keep the bad air out?

no fucking shit!!! I swear to god I'd step off the plane looking like an imperial storm trooper with an oxygen tank strapped to my back. And I would give a rats fuck if some diminutive little healthy lung bereft asians were somehow "offended" by my necessity to keep my lungs operating at the level of a world class endurance athlete.

The chinese working in industrial areas routinely cough up black smoot into their handkerchiefs....that is not a joke or exaggeration, it really is "THAT" bad.

What what what? I'm confused. You mean to tell me 3 billion people polluting at will can generate more global damage than 300 million people living under environmental laws that are already as strict as anywhere in the world?

Well then the answer is simple. Here in the US we need stronger environmental laws. Problem solved. That will probably help produce more domestic jobs too.

I agree with whomever said m-o-n-e-y. And it's money on many levels. Something will go down over these weeks of Olympics........ Its gonna happen.

Top Bottom