Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Microsoft got into the console business, and details on "Next"Box

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Why Microsoft Got Into The Console Business - IGN

What goes around seems to come around. Sony got into consoles because of Nintendo, and now Microsoft because of Sony.

Although, I wonder how much Microsoft would want to partner with say, Apple lol.

The next Xbox: Always online, no second-hand games, 50GB Blu-ray discs and new Kinect | News | Edge Online

Risky business: the next Xbox versus PlayStation 4 | Features | Edge Online

This is interesting coming from Edge, considering how they have typically been pro-Xbox this generation more-so than Playstation. It could also just be Microsoft testing market/investor reactions.

yeah the drm stuff was tolerated but if these guys try to kill second hand games they will kill consoles. I"m all for locking a game down to one machine and making it uncopyable. But disallowing the game to ever be played on another machine blows my mind. Watch how fast PC gaming comes back cause all those boys hacking and pirating games will be like, come on back kids we got the answer for this. Game piracy will come back in an unprecedented way.

yeah the drm stuff was tolerated but if these guys try to kill second hand games they will kill consoles. I"m all for locking a game down to one machine and making it uncopyable. But disallowing the game to ever be played on another machine blows my mind. Watch how fast PC gaming comes back cause all those boys hacking and pirating games will be like, come on back kids we got the answer for this. Game piracy will come back in an unprecedented way.

You'd just pirate the games anyway, wouldn't you?

Or do you treat games and movies differently?

never pirated a single game. And I'm a PC gamer so this would be much easier for me to do then consoles, which require a phsyical hack to the hardware.

So you're claiming you've never downloaded and/or pirated a single PC game ever, or just never stolen a console-based game?

Eh. It's all rumor and won't happen looking a game to one console. A Vp of Sony said the ps 4 would do that and the GameStop president said they would stop selling Sony products. So highly doubtful Microsoft will go that route also doubtful a forced Internet connection being required is real. It alienates too many people.

So you're claiming you've never downloaded and/or pirated a single PC game ever, or just never stolen a console-based game?

Let's review my previous statement

"never pirated a single game. And I'm a PC gamer so this would be much easier for me to do then consoles, which require a phsyical hack to the hardware"

Now nice and slow for your age addled low plasticity brain matter....."I have never pirated a game, PC, console or otherwise"

In Klingon "jIH ghaj"

Romulan " p'tned-pra'krsh eirrae brisaer"

now would you like that in elvish and other various middle earth forms as well?

So we're supposed to believe that while you've stolen movies, you've never stolen a PC-based video game?

I think hardly not. You justified stealing a movie so easily that it only stands to reason that you've stolen PC games -- even if you won't own-up to it.

I already explained why it's not necessary for me to pirate a game, did you absord that lesson or no? Last time....PC games always have demo's of them come out, no need for me to pirate the game when I can try it out first and determine if it sucks or not. This really isn't hard, help me understand where you're failing at this? Help me help you.

I already explained why it's not necessary for me to pirate a game, did you absord that lesson or no? Last time....PC games always have demo's of them come out, no need for me to pirate the game when I can try it out first and determine if it sucks or not. This really isn't hard, help me understand where you're failing at this? Help me help you.

1) Racist
2) Thief
3) Liar

But at least you aren't resorting to that nerd Star Trek language in this post.

So credit where credit is due.

Top Bottom