Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are they making a big deal of baseball players using juice?

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:

Java has played little league ball when he was eight, he doesn't need facts or youtube conspiracies to make a hypothesis of how non-athletic baseball is. He knows first hand how non-athletic you have to be to play shortstop 136 games a year and twist double plays after balls are getting railed at 100mph skipping off the ground

Here is another problem.

If borris is on a train traveling 76mph from NY with half of the offensive line from Ohio University (mac school...division 1a) And, Java is traveling at 82 mph from LA in a car driven by Dr. Heather. (she is a real dr. and she buys him gifts and fucks him and he doesn't have to see her kids)

Who will get to Sears Tower in Chicago to meet Dead reggin first? Dead regging asked a girl that worked at Macy's to go with him but she lied and stiffed him. (yep the same bitch who stiffed him when he asked her to go to see dane cook with him in the first row. She stiffed him even though she put his shit he bought in a "nice" bag...fucking dick tease)

borris said:
Java has played little league ball when he was eight, he doesn't need facts or youtube conspiracies to make a hypothesis of how non-athletic baseball is. He knows first hand how non-athletic you have to be to play shortstop 136 games a year and twist double plays after balls are getting railed at 100mph skipping off the ground

Java does goto a lot of little league ball games. But, he goes to meet women.

And, the only thing getting railed is a single moms.

all the whey said:
Java does goto a lot of little league ball games. But, he goes to meet women.

And, the only thing getting railed is a single moms.

picking up bitches at kid baseball games.

"did u see that fight outside between those 2 girls"

or great opener..

time for a neg

neg her-----------------------------------------

tell her to check out my back of my jacket to show her I played football in ohio in the 1980s. Im all state btw

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
picking up bitches at kid baseball games.

"did u see that fight outside between those 2 girls"

or great opener..

time for a neg

neg her-----------------------------------------

tell her to check out my back of my jacket to show her I played football in ohio in the 1980s. Im all state btw

I don't know wtf you are talking about.

Do you have a youtube link to clear it up for me?

javaguru said:
You stated that you were hanging with low level college linemen=non-athletes......

My cousin who played Center at a low level college has a great explosion off the line, lifts a shitload of weight, takes martial arts and crushes most people in fights. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't say that he is a "non-athlete" to his face and just walk away!

Megalomaniac said:
My cousin who played Center at a low level college has a great explosion off the line, lifts a shitload of weight, takes martial arts and crushes most people in fights. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't say that he is a "non-athlete" to his face and just walk away!

Mighty big words coming from a man who FAILED to produce youtube link.

Megalomaniac said:

java has combat cred. watch the fuck out.

java filled sand bangs in the reserves!! flood is coming. call java up......

o shit! he is busy trying to fuck the heavy set mom who waits tables at pizza hut!!!

Top Bottom