Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are they making a big deal of baseball players using juice?

borris said:
reinforcing what point, your basing baseball's talent on specifically hitting, i'm talking about playing the field.

and I don't see how "non-athletic" a sport is has any reasoning behind why the media is blowing up the steroid issues.
My point is that baseball is primarily a "skill" based boring ass sport as opposed to muscle mass/steroid dependent. It's not bodybuilding.....which IS drug dependent non sport at its core.

borris said:
i'm friends with the 1/2 of OU's starting offensive lineman, I liked going out with them uptown alot but unfortuntely they only knew how to do a couple things, cover up alot of space at the bar and get in peoples way
My nephew turned down a football scholarship for a track scholarship at OU....terrible team.....don't compare linebackers to pork rhind eating lineman on the scout team at a second rate university. My former boss had a baseball scholarship to UT..... :worried:

javaguru said:
My nephew turned down a football scholarship for a track scholarship at OU....terrible team.....don't compare linebackers to pork rhind eating lineman on the scout team at a second rate university. My former boss had a baseball scholarship to UT..... :worried:

terrible team? that must be why they went 9-4 and went GMAC Bowl vs Souther Miss last year

and I don't remeber saying anything bout linebackers, seems like your gettin a bit ahead of yourself there.

borris said:
terrible team? that must be why they went 9-4 and went GMAC Bowl vs Souther Miss last year

and I don't remeber saying anything bout linebackers, seems like your gettin a bit ahead of yourself there.
You stated that you were hanging with low level college linemen=non-athletes......

oh so now one position in a sport is an athlete and another position isn't? O.o

I didn't realize the MAC division was so LOW LEVEL lmao

javaguru said:
Because baseball players aren't "real" athletes, like football players...90% of baseball is hand/eye coordination....doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't hit the ball. Plus, the baseball "heroes" like Babe Ruth were all beer guzzling slobs that could still hit a ball...

lol!

I rushed for 3 touchdowns in a high school football game!

those mlb players would run circles around you in anything

I guess since 45% of the players on a football field are lineman that makes 45% of the NFL non-athletic

or is it just I-A schools lineman non-athletic? lol

javaguru said:
Thanks for reinforcing my point....you need to hit the ball before you can hit it out of the park.... :rolleyes:

This reinforces your point also!

Case closed!!#!@#

Java 1 Everyone else 0

footbaa.gif

borris said:
I guess since 45% of the players on a football field are lineman that makes 45% of the NFL non-athletic

or is it just I-A schools lineman non-athletic? lol

Ok

I have a math problem for everyone.

borris is friends with half of the offensive linemen at his school. (it is a mac school) If 45% of the players on a football field are linemen. Then, what percentage of the football team does borris know that java (age 37) thinks are non-athletic?

and...Go!@@!

Top Bottom