Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are they making a big deal of baseball players using juice?

fistfullofsteel

Seriously, are they out of stories so they have to make something bigger than it is? If I was Roger Clemens, I would say fuck your hall of fame, kiss my $300+ million ass and suck on it. :doublefi:

Because baseball players aren't "real" athletes, like football players...90% of baseball is hand/eye coordination....doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't hit the ball. Plus, the baseball "heroes" like Babe Ruth were all beer guzzling slobs that could still hit a ball...

javaguru said:
Because baseball players aren't "real" athletes, like football players...90% of baseball is hand/eye coordination....doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't hit the ball. Plus, the baseball "heroes" like Babe Ruth were all beer guzzling slobs that could still hit a ball...

java, lol, i'd love to see you stand behind a plate and catch 140 pitches a game coming in at 90+ mph and gunning down a guy stealing second.

there's alot more to baseball than just hitting

borris said:
java, lol, i'd love to see you stand behind a plate and catch 140 pitches a game coming in at 90+ mph and gunning down a guy stealing second.

there's alot more to baseball than just hitting
Thanks for reinforcing my point....you need to hit the ball before you can hit it out of the park.... :rolleyes:

reinforcing what point, your basing baseball's talent on specifically hitting, i'm talking about playing the field.

and I don't see how "non-athletic" a sport is has any reasoning behind why the media is blowing up the steroid issues.

borris said:
reinforcing what point, your basing baseball's talent on specifically hitting, i'm talking about playing the field.

and I don't see how "non-athletic" a sport is has any reasoning behind why the media is blowing up the steroid issues.
I graduated three years behind a guy that threw a hell of a fast ball and spent years in the minors....He is a great guy...I would hire him if that wasn't his only skill...

i'm friends with the 1/2 of OU's starting offensive lineman, I liked going out with them uptown alot but unfortuntely they only knew how to do a couple things, cover up alot of space at the bar and get in peoples way

Top Bottom