Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's better than the Saints???

Snoop

I'd really like to know. They have the most powerful offense in the NFL. And even though their defense is not much above average they find a way to prevail when called on.
Who dat?

Packers, Bucs, Bears, Niners, Steelers...
Whats that like 4 playoff teams from last year?
Thats all. So we underestimated the lions 15-1 is not a bad record.

deuce is the man. they need to work on that D though. Getting dante stallworth back in the mix is going to make their offense that much better.

Deuce had a good game. The niner's "D" held him in check for a lot of the game, but when he broke one...... he got a lot of yards.

Very entertaining game..... I don't like the outcome though.

I would say that the Niners are on the same level...... just this sunday they couldn't finish them off.

The Saints will continue to be one of the most underestimated teams in the NFL until they win a super bowl. Which is a posibility this year. The defense will come around, The offense will continue to be explosive, and the team chemistry is amazing.

AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, THE SAINTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. NOONE CAN ARGUE WITH THAT FACT.

KAYNE

THE ONLY TEAMS CLOSE WERE THE RAIDERS, 49ERS, AND THE BUCS....ALL OF WHOM LOST TODAY!!!

KAYNE

Top Bottom