Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who will win - Tyson or Lewis?

Who will win?

• Tyson

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Lewis

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Lewis is a very skilled boxer whereas Tyson is a heavy hitter, i'd have to say he has the lottery punch chance as well because he does hit you like a sack of hammers, unfortunately he is also dumb as said sack of hammers. I say it goes to decision then Lewis definately... but hell it is boxing, not exactly the most crooked of all sports... oh wait... yeah it is.

I hope Tyson wins. He was railroaded into that prison sentence int he first place which ended his career. If he had never gone he would have continued to beat people. I think he is the best fighter to have ever lived. No one could touch him in his prime, I hope he knocks Lewis the fuck out.

MP5 said:
I hope Tyson wins. He was railroaded into that prison sentence int he first place which ended his career. If he had never gone he would have continued to beat people. I think he is the best fighter to have ever lived. No one could touch him in his prime, I hope he knocks Lewis the fuck out.

two words Keep Dreaming

He is a hood and got what he deserved. He is a waste of space on this planet.

Tyson will lose a decision or be disqualified after doing something stupid because Lewis frustrated him.

My money is on Apollo Creed.

After not taking that fight with Drago Seriously back in Rocky IV he has been training the last 15 years like a madman. He has that eye of the tiger look back in his eyes.

Word.

Lewis has been chasing this fight? He was the one who sued Rahman so he could fight him again instead of Tyson when Tyson had a deal already, now that Tyson wants a tune up fight Lewis sues again and gets Tyson who will have his 3rd fight in a year and a half. Lewis is a great boxer but his attitude and arrogance make me want to puke. I love Mike Tyson and even I know that you can't stand up for what he's done in the past but I think it's fair to say that he's also a huge target because of his stupidity and temperment. 90% of the cases brought against him are false yet they are never recanted in the press, you just see the headlines. Reach has nothing to do with it as Tyson has shown his whole life and his hand speed and power are still unmatched in the heavy weight division. Lewis is like a modern George Foreman, plodding and jabbing with a heavy punch. He has skill but I don't think that he can put up with Tyson's speed for any length of time. He'll hold and paw and wrestle like he did with Holyfield, I just hope that Tyson is ready for that and doesn't snap. While Lewis seems generaly uninterested and bored with boxing I think that Tyson knows that this is his last chance to salvage something from his career, I see a 5th round KO for Tyson and hopefuly some respect. I just wonder one thing, if Tyson is such a horrible fighter and has been washed up for years then why is it that when people beat him thay are finaly considered great? Had Tyson beat Holyfield he would have beat an old fighter who was past his prime and gotten no respect. Holyfield wins and becomes Ali like in his praise. Tyson beats Lewis and he beats a man who has been knocked out by two bums and has no heart. Lewis wins and he's one of the best of all time. It will never matter what Tyson does, he will never get any respect as a fighter and so all I can hope for is a knockout of Lewis to at least have some joy out of boxing again.

hoeycow said:
Lewis has been chasing this fight? He was the one who sued Rahman so he could fight him again instead of Tyson when Tyson had a deal already, now that Tyson wants a tune up fight Lewis sues again and gets Tyson who will have his 3rd fight in a year and a half. Lewis is a great boxer but his attitude and arrogance make me want to puke. I love Mike Tyson and even I know that you can't stand up for what he's done in the past but I think it's fair to say that he's also a huge target because of his stupidity and temperment. 90% of the cases brought against him are false yet they are never recanted in the press, you just see the headlines. Reach has nothing to do with it as Tyson has shown his whole life and his hand speed and power are still unmatched in the heavy weight division. Lewis is like a modern George Foreman, plodding and jabbing with a heavy punch. He has skill but I don't think that he can put up with Tyson's speed for any length of time. He'll hold and paw and wrestle like he did with Holyfield, I just hope that Tyson is ready for that and doesn't snap. While Lewis seems generaly uninterested and bored with boxing I think that Tyson knows that this is his last chance to salvage something from his career, I see a 5th round KO for Tyson and hopefuly some respect. I just wonder one thing, if Tyson is such a horrible fighter and has been washed up for years then why is it that when people beat him thay are finaly considered great? Had Tyson beat Holyfield he would have beat an old fighter who was past his prime and gotten no respect. Holyfield wins and becomes Ali like in his praise. Tyson beats Lewis and he beats a man who has been knocked out by two bums and has no heart. Lewis wins and he's one of the best of all time. It will never matter what Tyson does, he will never get any respect as a fighter and so all I can hope for is a knockout of Lewis to at least have some joy out of boxing again.

That was quite the rant but a tad inaccurate.
Yes Lewis has been chasing this fight for a long time. The reason he sued Rahmen was that if he didn't fight Rahmen first, Lewis Vs. Tyson wouldn't happen.

Had Tyson fougth Rahmen and won he would have delayed fighting Lewis with one excuse after another. He has always had a reason why he wouldn't fight Lewis, hiding mostly behind his PPV contract. Lewis sued so he could beat Rahman and then have control cause he had the belts.

The time has long past when fighter would be considered great for beating Tyson. Look at the tomato cans Tyson fights, he fights bums for the money becuase people love to stare at a car wreck.

Lewis will do the same thing Holyfield did, make him frustrated till he does something stupid. If you think Lewis is slow and plodding then you haven't followed his career much have you.

Tyson has not been fast and dangerous in a long time. He is now just a puncher with a punchers chance. He lost his mystique years ago and is not feared by anyone worthy anymore.

Reach has everything to do with it. If Tyson can't get inside then he is usless cause he can't do much else but hit hard. Look at his fights, if he can't finish a guy off by 5 he struggles cause there is no science behind his skills. He is a thug and fights like one. He was the best when everyone was afraid of him but those days are gone with the mullet and duran duran.

Its the people who still thinks he is a quality fighter that keep putting money in his pockets.

Top Bottom