Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who will win - Tyson or Lewis?

Who will win?

• Tyson

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Lewis

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
It won't even be close.

Lewis will wipe the floor with him. Tyson has never done well with someone who has a great jab like Lewis. If Tyson can't get inside he can't do shit and Lewis has over 5-6 inches in reach advantage.

Tua tried to fight Lewis in a Tyson style and was made to look silly.

Why do people think that Tyson can still fight? He has looked horrible since he got out of jail. Hell he couldn't even beat Holyfield who isn't a real Heavyweight.

Lewis is one of the few that could have beaten him when Tyson was in his prime.

I should add the only reason Lewis is even waisting his time is for the money, the people wanna see it and there aren't many heavyweights that can draw anymore.

My predicitions just a wild guess, but i'm going with Tyson because Lewis has such a weak defence he showed that in the first Rahman fight.

If Tyson gets past Lews and lands a few upercuts, then i thnk Lewis'll be out for the count.

If Lewis just tries to dominate with jabs and good defence, then its lightly he'll win on points. - I dont wanna see a boring fight though!

Lewis will win.

I would bet vital parts of my my anatonmy to that fact.

nevertoobig said:
My predicitions just a wild guess, but i'm going with Tyson because Lewis has such a weak defence he showed that in the first Rahman fight.

If Tyson gets past Lews and lands a few upercuts, then i thnk Lewis'll be out for the count.

If Lewis just tries to dominate with jabs and good defence, then its lightly he'll win on points. - I dont wanna see a boring fight though!

Really the reason Lewis had a weak defence against Rahman was that he barely trained and was out of shape. He showed up 12 days before the fight and couldn't get used to the altitude.

His defence is one of the best and I don't think he will take Tyson lightly like he did Rahman the first time.

I agree with the boxing insiders that he will probably get knocked down again by someone due to the fact he takes the bums he fights very lightly sometimes. Both Rahman and MaCall took advantage of his arrogance and I don't see Lewis changing.

My bet is Tyson/Lewis will be a normal Lewis fight. Lewis making Tyson look foolish with his jab and doing what he has too. I hate most of Lewis' fights because they are boring.

What most people don't realize is that he has one helluva knockout punch. He just doesn't use it or need it much.

Lets hope that we see a slugfest, but I doubt it cause then Tyson has the advantage.

I should add that Tyson only has a lottery punch chance just like Rahman.

I will bet the farm on this one.

Last edited:
Bigdawg1468 said:

Really the reason Lewis had a weak defence against Rahman was that he barely trained and was out of shape. He showed up 12 days before the fight and couldn't get used to the altitude.

True, Lewis was breathing heavily and had low hands, but i think theres more to it than just under-preperation. Im not sure his chins thats good.

nevertoobig said:

True, Lewis was breathing heavily and had low hands, but i think theres more to it than just under-preperation. Im not sure his chins thats good.

That is a very common thought and I am still out on that one.

I do know the two knockouts he has against him have been really hard shots on the button that would have sent done most, but there might be something to the thought because it is so widespread in the boxing community.

Top Bottom