Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who will win the SuperBowl

Who will win the Super Bowl

• New England

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh

• Indianapolis

• Jacksonville

• Tennessee

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Denver

• Oakland

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • New Orleans

• San Francisco

• St Louis

• Tampa Bay

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Green Bay

• Washington

• Philadelphia

• Total voters
Tampa Bay,

OF course!!! New offense directed by Gruden with a slew of new wide receivers to help out Keyshawn. Gruden bearing down on the defense, especially Sapp, will help them get back to the top in defense. Might as well give the Bucs the trophy now!:D

The 49ers or the Rams will win the superbowl.

It's too bad that they are in the same division. The rams should have been moved since St. Louis is not even in the west!

SILVER AND BLACK IS BACK BABY!!!!!! Raiders all the way, i predict the second undefeated season from them!

Bulk32 said:
SILVER AND BLACK IS BACK BABY!!!!!! Raiders all the way, i predict the second undefeated season from them!

I like the way that you think...not sure it will happen..but I like the way you think.

B True

Bulk32 said:

Ah, Raider fans. the silver and black is always back for you guys.

ok, well i was wrong with the raiders winning it and being undefeated, but hey i was close on one prediction and that has to count for something doesn't it?

they again have my vote for this season. but i will admit that if they don't do it this year then they may not be able to for a very long time.

Top Bottom