Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who saw Drew Brees chewing out Shockey?

I'd also like to add that the Eagles' play calling at the end last night was fucking brilliant.

Fuck.

He reminds me of that linebacker back in the 80's that was supposed to be sooo great. Went to the pro's and quit within a could of months.

I'd also like to add that the Eagles' play calling at the end last night was fucking brilliant.

Fuck.

thanks andy reid. ny football giants need to play alot better if they are going back to the superbowl. regular season records don't mean shit if you don't play your best football when it counts the most, and this was a big division game so the ny football giants should have played alot better. they better wake up or they will get bounced out real quick in the playoffs unless andy reid is doing the play calling for the other team. :D

thanks andy reid. ny football giants need to play alot better if they are going back to the superbowl. regular season records don't mean shit if you don't play your best football when it counts the most, and this was a big division game so the ny football giants should have played alot better. they better wake up or they will get bounced out real quick in the playoffs unless andy reid is doing the play calling for the other team. :D

He did against the cowboys too. Both were games I felt the iggles should have won. All of the teams are so good it just takes a couple of dumb plays to screw it all up. Coughlin had a great challenge there too. Fucker.

He did against the cowboys too. Both were games I felt the iggles should have won. All of the teams are so good it just takes a couple of dumb plays to screw it all up. Coughlin had a great challenge there too. Fucker.

Coughlin's best move was stealing Spags from the Eagles. Muwahahahahaaaaaaa. Time to give Spags another raise so he doesn't leave. You guys are the best in helping us win. :lmao:

Top Bottom