Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who`s ya favorite football team?

Yeah they should have released Lewis and let Weinke learn behind Burlien for the next few years until he retires. I question a lot of moves they make in the organization.

It'll be interesting to see what will happen next year with re-alignment as far as traditional division winners and losers.

Kryp2o said:

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was Ehret or Shaw.

It was John Ehret. I had a friend in my National Guard unit that knew his family well,I think I remember him saying Kordells mom was a teacher at Ehret.

Hoss84 said:
FAVORITE=Baltimore Ravens

LEAST FAVORITES- Colts- fucking shitheads left in the middle of the night like the pussy's they still are.

Redskins- actually it is kind of hard to hate them when they are currently the laughing stock of pro sports.

Browns- LMAO, enough said.

Redskins here baby!

So many bandwagon fans in Baltimore it makes me sick. I work in Baltimore and I come into work and all these idiots are talking about football all of a sudden but have no idea what they are talking about. Redskins maybe the laughing stock but they beat the punk ass Ravens down last year didn't they?
I'll give it to them they have a good team, just can't stand all teh otehr Bullshit associated with them i.e.Ray Lewis and his getto ass dance.

PS- I hope you aren't one of those stupid fucks that has a RAvens flag flying from your car. Those are the stupidest looking things ever.

MINISTER said:

It was John Ehret. I had a friend in my National Guard unit that knew his family well,I think I remember him saying Kordells mom was a teacher at Ehret.

Yeah I went there when Percy Bell was the Principle. That was a long time ago. He used to get on the intercom every morning and talk about "if you don't follow policy here, then your feet can hit the street." bullshit. It was funny as hell.

Minister, did you live off of Patriot Street ?

I used to live on Gaudet Dr. right off Patriot.That was about 2 yrs ago. I didnt attend Ehret,I went to West Jeff.

BIG DOG... first off, YOU are not part of the NFL and i have no idea what league you are watching if you think its simply the system that makes the broncos backs good.. that in itself says T.D. running for 2k meant nothing... you can throw a shit back into a great system and guess what you got? A SHIT BACK IN A GREAT SYSTEM...

i personally believe seventy five percent of the people on this board who claim to know anything about football watch their home market games and the monday night game... DRUNK. i also believe they think they can come to solid conclusions about a team they have seen play maybe 4 times in the last 3 years and believe it...

WRONG...

as for the eagles having no wr's... pinkston has supposedly gained weight and has had an offseason of playing ball with mcnabb... freddie mitchell is a better reciever NOW, than small or johnson were... and he is a rookie who has yet to play a game... their is no compariison... thrash has speed and came a long way last year... as of RIGHT NOW... the eagles have more outside speed than they did a season ago... the same defense (best scoring d in the nfc), a super qb with another year of experience a deeper team at rb, and the prospect of a pro bowl running back returning... i would be happy with that any day... and am.

the saints have fans who dont believe in ricky williams, a front office that has a need to put pressure on him... a young qb that needs to develope or get out of the league in 3 years, a tight end who gets hurt getting a blowjob, and a pretty good defense to go along with ONE receiver who became a playmaker and another who USED to be because he had carter on the other side... GOOD LUCK.

Madbomber,
I never said I was a part of the NFL. I was just echoing the well known thoughts of Nfl talent evaluators. Why do you think M. Anderson didnt spark up any interest at all during this offseason when the Broncos where shopping him around?????
And yes, I watched him play about 7-8 times last year, and against the Saints when he rushed for 200yds, and the guy was hardly touched until he had already gained six yards. What RB were you watching?

If you think he can come to Philly and rush for 1500 Yds +, you got another thing coming.

Top Bottom