Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who`s ya favorite football team?

big dog said:
Saints for the Superbowl dammit!!!!

Big Dog "when" the Saints win the Superbowl, N'awlins is going to be leveled from all the partying. :)

don't worry bout nawlins burning down anytime soon.. .they are a stud QB and a BIG TIME wideout away from getting close... then they can work on a better secondary... and yes, they need to.

i am also a titans fan.... not to mention another team... a hard hitting, smothering defense... and not the one an hour south either.

A stud QB????? Watch and enjoy Aaron Brooks this year.
A major wideout - Joe Horn 94 catches 1300 yds 10+ TD

Oh yeah, we got Ricky with a very good O-line:D

Mb- What castaway will Mcnabb be throwing to this year? Did Duce recover yet. Just curious

winny fan said:
Oh, and by the way, dont be too high on Aaron Brooks, i had to go through the sophomore jinx with Kordell. Not very fun to watch.

Do you know where Kordell is from? I do. :)

IF (its a big one) brooks begins the season at number one.. i GUARENTEE he will not end it there... he is a bum.. he is charlie batch part two... he has no touch whatsoever and lays his guys out to get killed... he is horrible...

mcnabb on the other hand took a team to the playoffs... VIRTUALLY ALONE!!! his receivers are better this year.. mitchell, pinkston, and thrash are better than the fellas that bledsoe has to throw to this year... and as for duce.. NOBODY KNOWS.. not till training camp anyway... they got buckhalter to help out but if duce is not able to bounce back then someone better develope fast or they best be calling denver up and talking deals...

you people and the saints... you are funny.

9-7 is the BEST you will do...

Top Bottom