Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who isn't watching the Superbowl?

not me, I could give a fuck about football. I dont have the attention span for it. Do a play, replay it 4 damn times, then go to a time out, then a commercial, then a flag, then a penalty, then another play, time out, etc etc. 5 minutes of the game takes you 30 min to watch, it's fucking retarded. Also, the fat fucks who watch it and scream and yell over it in the bars. Like anything they say or do has any influence in the games outcome. Nothing but a bunch of retards who couldn't even start for their High School team, trying to criticize the players and down them. And the conversations, where two people get into it and each one tries to sound like they know so much about the players and the game when all they know is what they read in the newspaper, fucking stupid shit. I'm sorry, but if you play the game it's one thing, if your 400 lbs and just use football season as an excuse to eat shit and drink beer your stupid. And the women who make believe they like the shit just to spend time w/ their fatass man crack me up to all hell. Fuck that, I'll be in the gym living my game.

i've had more than enough of football for one season.

meh...I'm gonna try and get some work done at home. This experiment rarely works out, but being alone at the office is soooo depressing.

I'm not, so over football for the year... Not looking forward to nonstop baseball on TV either. I think I will workout while everyones getting drunk and eating like a pig.

abolish the weak said:
not me, I could give a fuck about football. I dont have the attention span for it. Do a play, replay it 4 damn times, then go to a time out, then a commercial, then a flag, then a penalty, then another play, time out, etc etc. 5 minutes of the game takes you 30 min to watch, it's fucking retarded. Also, the fat fucks who watch it and scream and yell over it in the bars. Like anything they say or do has any influence in the games outcome. Nothing but a bunch of retards who couldn't even start for their High School team, trying to criticize the players and down them. And the conversations, where two people get into it and each one tries to sound like they know so much about the players and the game when all they know is what they read in the newspaper, fucking stupid shit. I'm sorry, but if you play the game it's one thing, if your 400 lbs and just use football season as an excuse to eat shit and drink beer your stupid. And the women who make believe they like the shit just to spend time w/ their fatass man crack me up to all hell. Fuck that, I'll be in the gym living my game.
go eat some jelly doughnuts

the superbowl isn't just the football,in fact the football is arguably less important than the commercials

I have 3000 shares of a stock that went up 2 dollars/share last week when it was announced the company was buying time for 2 superbowl ad spots

Top Bottom