Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is your Superbowl "Cinderella"?

Captain_insano said:

What are his stats? Is he good? what i mean is he pulling his own..he must because they are #1 in their division

He hasn't touched the ball on offense at all. He's only been active for 2 games. I don't know if he's made any plays on special teams.

Cinderella wise, i'd have to go with the saints. The patriots are pretty solid and are on a roll, but i dont think they could go on a playoff run. The saints have a great offense when it wants to be, and we know about the defense. Plus they seem to be the only team that can play with St. Louis. The bears won't pass the first round, and yes the first round because they wont win the division. They can't move the ball. Won't cut it in the playoffs. Superbowl right now looks like St. louis and Pittsburgh to me. Stewart is actually throwing the ball well. They surprised me when i watched them against the jets. I thought they were just the same Steelers playing in a bad division, but they were actually somewhat impressive. Also, go fins. Don't forget about em.

Captain_insano said:

I heard somewhere that "He hate me" is going to get a contract with the NFL. is that true?

Rod Smart is playing in the NFL.

I can't remember what team but he was on the kick off receiving team for one of the games that was on tv last week. All I remember is he got the ball and then got his bell rung.

Kryp2o said:

Rod Smart is playing in the NFL.

I can't remember what team but he was on the kick off receiving team for one of the games that was on tv last week. All I remember is he got the ball and then got his bell rung.

Eagles

Madpat.jpg

Top Bottom