Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is your Superbowl "Cinderella"?

"Las Vegas Outlaws!" Says, He hate me!

Last edited:
You cannot search the galaxy for a more beaten down crackwhore of a worthless gutter tramp shitball cum guzzling piece of shit jock rubbing bitch of a cinderella team as Detroit. They suck so bad my 12 yr old goes out to grandmas to watch them get their ass' kicked on the big screen for laughs. The kid actually wants to beat Charlie Batches ass himself, he thinks he can

Who will be at the Superbowl this year?

GREEN BAY all the Way!!!!

........Maybe we will have a repeat of '97
Packer v. Patriots?

:)

Captain_insano said:

I heard somewhere that "He hate me" is going to get a contract with the NFL. is that true?

He's been playing with the Eagles. They signed him in September. His real name is Rod Smart.

The Bears are my choice for a Cinderella team.

Captain_insano said:

I heard somewhere that "He hate me" is going to get a contract with the NFL. is that true?

He signed a deal with Phily, a few weeks back. Plays special teams once in a while, and a 3rd or 4th string running back.

Sleeper-Ravens

Too early to tell.

Best team in December usually rolls.

Latimer said:

He's been playing with the Eagles. They signed him in September. His real name is Rod Smart.

The Bears are my choice for a Cinderella team.

What are his stats? Is he good? what i mean is he pulling his own..he must because they are #1 in their division

Top Bottom