Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is your Superbowl "Cinderella"?

Captain_insano

Madpat.jpg

I gotta go with Andrea Kremer:
Patriots. Whether due to injury or effectiveness, the most stability in the true Cinderella fashion is with the Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady. With the Rams in '99, we learned that this stuff can happen in real life. A quarterback can seemingly come out of nowhere to lead a team to the Super Bowl. I like the way the quarterback position is solid in New England with Brady. You always have to consider a Bill Belichick defense as a strength because he game-plans defensively probably better than anyone in the NFL. The Patriots are playing well with room for improvement that they can still gain the rest of the season.

and Merril Hodge:
New England Patriots. New England is playing about as mistake-free as any team can play. The Patriots have been effective in all areas and are playing their best football at the right time. They have confidence and momentum. More importantly, the Patriots have the belief that they are good. They can do some damage in the playoffs.

BO-CEPHUS said:
Detroit Lions

It's funny you mention them...I bet Barry Sanders is laughing his ass off at home right now.

My buddy likes them and went to a few games despite living in NJ. He is so not stoked.

Captain_insano said:

It's funny you mention them...I bet Barry Sanders is laughing his ass off at home right now.

My buddy likes them and went to a few games despite living in NJ. He is so not stoked.

I can feel for your buddy. I am a TN Titan fan and they pretty much suck this year.

Oh well...

Bro i totally hear you...last year that Pats blew and if Bledsoe was still at the helm this year i think that they would have still sucked.

The Rams are the class of the league with a great defense featuring Aeneas Williams, and best receiver tanderm + NFL MVP Marshall Faulk, and oh, by the way, a great QB plus superbowl and playoff experience.

They already pretty much have homefield advantage in the playoffs.

Top Bottom