Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is the most dominant athlete in the world today?

silverbackn said:
I have a hard time with a golfer being an athlete. It's a skill sport. He coincidentally may be an athlete, but nothing I see on a golf course will ever allow me to call someone an athlete solely on them swinging a club. Deion Sanders was an athlete, Bo Jackson was an athlete. Craig Stadler, not so much. A golfer can be dominant in his sport much as tiger is, but to put him on a tier of top level athletes he would get embarassed.

The reason I believe tiger does so well is b/c he is in great shape compared to the other golfers. He has a diet/workout routine that many other golfers dont have. People used to say Phil Mickelson used to break under the pressure and thats why he couldnt finish out majors and other tourneys. I think its b/c hes out of shape and gets tired down the stretch.

thewanderer690 said:
The reason I believe tiger does so well is b/c he is in great shape compared to the other golfers. He has a diet/workout routine that many other golfers dont have. People used to say Phil Mickelson used to break under the pressure and thats why he couldnt finish out majors and other tourneys. I think its b/c hes out of shape and gets tired down the stretch.
That may be true, but I think the "tired" that plagues golfers is mental. If you are exhausted from swinging a club when you do it everyday of your life then you are pathetic.

Gambino said:
ronnie coleman, he's won the prestigous Mr.O for like a decade

:rolleyes:
I hung out with him last weekend. Maybe not an athlete anymore, but definitely a specimen. He was a linebacker in college and was the fastest dude on his team. He can do the splits with 38" inch thighs, he's a spectacle!

silverbackn said:
That may be true, but I think the "tired" that plagues golfers is mental. If you are exhausted from swinging a club when you do it everyday of your life then you are pathetic.

I think they get tired from walking their fat assess around the course all day. If it goes into a playoff its pretty much almost guaranteed that tiger will win.

Top Bottom