Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who is the most dominant athlete in the world today?

bluepeter said:
Golfers in general, ok. Tiger Woods would be embarrassed? I highly doubt it.
Athletically speaking I would dust Tiger Woods and I am no where in the ballpark of guys like Mike Vick, Antonio Gates, etc. I can bench press 400 pounds, throw a baseball in the mid 80's and touch the top of the box on a basketball goal. Can Tiger do that?

silverbackn said:
I have a hard time with a golfer being an athlete. It's a skill sport. He coincidentally may be an athlete, but nothing I see on a golf course will ever allow me to call someone an athlete solely on them swinging a club. Deion Sanders was an athlete, Bo Jackson was an athlete. Craig Stadler, not so much. A golfer can be dominant in his sport much as tiger is, but to put him on a tier of top level athletes he would get embarassed.
ya bo was pritty good.

Tiger is EXTREMELY SKILLED, that has nothing to do with athlete. That's like saying Jeff Gordon is a dominant athlete. Is he skilled? Absolutely. Raw athlete? No

Dunk said:
John Starks
2nd sickest dunk ever in NBA playoff history. (over Ho Grant and MJ on the weak side helping out)

sickest dunk? Kevin Johnson over Hakeem

Top Bottom