Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here wants to see Danica Patrick win a race?

Fast Twitch Fiber

I'm rooting for her all the way! I love it that she's doing well against the men and she isn't acting like a feminazi bitch about it. Plus she's kind of hot!

I'm not, I am sick of everytime a women or some other race jumps into something new the press goes crazy over it ...

a race car driver is a race car driver in my world, drop all the stupid press ...

half the Indy 500 was following her and it was so ghey ...

Basic_wonder said:
I'm not, I am sick of everytime a women or some other race jumps into something new the press goes crazy over it ...

a race car driver is a race car driver in my world, drop all the stupid press ...

half the Indy 500 was following her and it was so ghey ...

amen bro

if she does she does I certainly wouldn't feel all threatened by it like I know some men would, then again I don't like racing either

Austin316 said:
if she does she does I certainly wouldn't feel all threatened by it like I know some men would, then again I don't like racing either

That's why I want her to win. I live with a bunch of good ol' boys who would feel less manly if a woman won. It'd be nice to see their faces on the day of her win.

mightymouse69 said:
did you know that, racecar is racecar spelled backwards?

lol

no i didn't realize that

nice of you to point that out for us though :)

Top Bottom