Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has "cheated" in a tested/natural comp?

ryno9000

Was wondering how many of you guys have competed in competitions that test for steroids, or ones that are supposed to be completely natural. You don't have to get specific for obvious reasons, but I ask because I'd like to compete this upcoming spring, and the competitions that I'd like to participate in mos def test for gear. I am on EQ (oops), but will be off in mid-late November so I should be clear in late April, when the comps are. Anyway, fill me in on your experience.

Well I don't compete, but I have 2 friends that do and they have both competed in the NW Ironman Natural Washington/Oregon comps, I know your not alone and that virtually everyone at those does... umm what they can :D

That is more than enough time to be clear for April.

What is there to be gained from entering a natural contest if you are not clean? If you want to use gear enter an appropriate contest.

Beta blockers and anti anxiety meds will get you around a poly if you are prone to getting nervous under such situations.

They won't show up in a urinalysis either I know I used em in the military in a similar situation.

Well thats kinda sad....and there are easier ways to make money if that is what you want. Some people compete 100% clean and get beaten by what the original poster calls cheating. As I said there are places you can compete if you use so go there and do it legit.

Money and possible modeling gigs thats what.

anyone who goes into a natural contest geared up is a fucking loser and if they dont win the entire show, they are a pathetic fucking loser. enter the appropriate shows. dont compete with natural athletes if you are enhanced, thats gay as hell.

Top Bottom