Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has been winning in the bookie area?

if that list was up im sure u would be on the top lol

lol I'm not even on the page son! Take HT (HumanTarget) for example, he's on the leaderboard for amount won, but he's also on the most lost board. I'd rather see % of winning, not someone that starts gambling with 5 mil and couple years later still has 5 mil.

lol I'm not even on the page son! Take HT (HumanTarget) for example, he's on the leaderboard for amount won, but he's also on the most lost board. I'd rather see % of winning, not someone that starts gambling with 5 mil and couple years later still has 5 mil.

is there a most lost list? i dont see it ? i know i got a good winning percentage ..

I would like to see the top loss list too. im sure it closely echos the top winners.

Highest Payouts:

anon won 4555000 on atlanta +9.5 for hawks-magic
blut wump won 2250000 on Indianapolis +6.5 for pats/colts 2007
redguru won 2160000 on Indianapolis -6.5 for Colts vs Bears SUPER BOWL XLI
H_T_ won 2025000 on LSU -4.5 for BCS Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. LSU Tigers
PuddleMonkey won 2025000 on LSU -4.5 for BCS Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. LSU Tigers

pftt i am no where near the top loser .. i would guess i got the best win percentage of all time ..

Top Bottom