Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who don't love tyson!

Tyson was so young and full of energy he could have been very well at his sport many more years.Retired rich had he had the proper finacial planners and promoters.Tysons big mistake was not having the money hidden off seas in bank accounts untraceable and never lundered the money correct like all the other big names do.He never bought realestate ,gold,paintings or anything that actually went up in value. He choose to buy $120,000 merecedes benz 500sl roadsters that after a few years were worth 25k.$5000 suits and shoes that are not worth anything in a few years .Once he stopped fighting he still lived as he had the millions of income comming in.
I really think he was on some type of steroid I rember seeing him at 238lbs veiny and fucking jacked Boy he looked great.I wonder if tyson had gone the bodybuilding route in the late 80's he might have had a shawn ray like look but fuckinh thicker in the early ninties prob would have done pretty well but not ever been rich like he was.

He was the baddest though,and still probably is the last person on earth you would want to piss off and throw down with.

chazk said:
Tyson was so young and full of energy he could have been very well at his sport many more years.Retired rich had he had the proper finacial planners and promoters.Tysons big mistake was not having the money hidden off seas in bank accounts untraceable and never lundered the money correct like all the other big names do.He never bought realestate ,gold,paintings or anything that actually went up in value. He choose to buy $120,000 merecedes benz 500sl roadsters that after a few years were worth 25k.$5000 suits and shoes that are not worth anything in a few years .Once he stopped fighting he still lived as he had the millions of income comming in.
I really think he was on some type of steroid I rember seeing him at 238lbs veiny and fucking jacked Boy he looked great.I wonder if tyson had gone the bodybuilding route in the late 80's he might have had a shawn ray like look but fuckinh thicker in the early ninties prob would have done pretty well but not ever been rich like he was.

He bought plenty of realestate and diamonds.

cboogsrun said:
He bought plenty of realestate and diamonds.
I didnt mean the houses he bought that were over priced to live in. i mean investment realestate.Such as had tysons money managers bought 100 rental houses back in 1995 at 100,000$ each or less,he would have 10 million invested . Each house rented say atleast for 800$ to assume a 80% ocp rate. After taxes and insurance and propert main even if He made 400$ a month profitper house .He would have walked with 40,000$ a month that half a million a year.In 20 years tyson would have made back his 10million invested and owned 100 houses that made in 500k each year .I think tyson would have been happy with 500,000 a year not to mention his assets would have been paid for and with inflation maybe worth 20 million.
You mentioned he bought dimonds , not investment dimonds at below whole sale to hold onto .he bough a 10 carat starburst for his ear that was 3-4 times what it was actually worth had he resold it.
But i guess tyson had no idea he carrer would be cut so short .So why would he even plan for a future.

chazk said:
I didnt mean the houses he bought that were over priced to live in. i mean investment realestate.Such as had tysons money managers bought 100 rental houses back in 1995 at 100,000$ each or less,he would have 10 million invested . Each house rented say atleast for 800$ to assume a 80% ocp rate. After taxes and insurance and propert main even if He made 400$ a month profitper house .He would have walked with 40,000$ a month that half a million a year.In 20 years tyson would have made back his 10million invested and owned 100 houses that made in 500k each year .I think tyson would have been happy with 500,000 a year not to mention his assets would have been paid for and with inflation maybe worth 20 million.
You mentioned he bought dimonds , not investment dimonds at below whole sale to hold onto .he bough a 10 carat starburst for his ear that was 3-4 times what it was actually worth had he resold it.
But i guess tyson had no idea he carrer would be cut so short .So why would he even plan for a future.
did you see that on E True Hollywood Story? jk

Top Bottom