Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who don't love tyson!

He currently trains next door to my office. I have "bumped" into him a couple times. I keep wanting to say something to him, but I value both of my ears :)

cboogsrun said:
how can you see if someone is on cheque drops? Dumb comment. the dude was used his whole life to make people rich. they stole from him and exploited him. I'd be hateful too.

oooo... dumb comment? nice dude, you never heard that tyson took cheque drops before? and how agressive it makes people...it was just a guess but im pretty sure im right....and hateful? he's not hateful he's just completely insane.

MTS said:
oooo... dumb comment? nice dude, you never heard that tyson took cheque drops before? and how agressive it makes people...it was just a guess but im pretty sure im right....and hateful? he's not hateful he's just completely insane.

there are people that are insane with out taking drugs........

Shit, I would let people use me to if that meant I could have 400million in my bank account. :). Did they ever drug test in boxing, the guy is definately on something.

Destroyer1986 said:
Shit, I would let people use me to if that meant I could have 400million in my bank account. :). Did they ever drug test in boxing, the guy is definately on something.

Yes they do drug test in boxing for sanctioned fights. He settled out of court with don kind for 14 million from a 100 mil lawsuit to keep from going back to prison. The M. Ali act states the promoters are suppose to pay their taxes out of their purse money. However King didn't and Tyson owed 20 mil or somehting like that.

MTS said:

Ive heard a lot of htings doesn't make them true. Unless someone has a pic of him with a dropper above his mouth holding a bottle that says cheque drops. I would seriously doubt he'd take it, given the medications he was already taking. he said it was like a street fight with evander headbutting the shit out of him and he lost it.

Top Bottom