TrainerOfChampions
Banned
I think Im going to be in the running soon, been at this a loong time. Just want to know who you think the most knowledgeable people here are.
slobberknocker said:Duritz. You got any questions, you ask that guy. He's fucking intense.

TrainerOfChampions said:I look forward to joining the Elite pantheon of trainers. Expect to see me on the list very, very soon. After all, Ive been training champions since 1963.
MFMan said:Joe Weider? Hey motherfucker you still owe me $24.95 for the Weider training system. It didn't work.

slobberknocker said:Duritz. You got any questions, you ask that guy. He's fucking intense.
HULKSTER said:
Bro, with a solid 40 years on the scene of being so fucking top-notch in the field of training, I'm sure you have AT LEAST one (1) verifiable accomplishment for us all to check out. So post up, hotshot.
gymrat said:maybe this IS Joe Weider
TrainerOfChampions said:
Look Hulkster. I respect you tremendously, so Ill give you a free tip: the most important training principle of them all is PATIENCE. All in good time my combative young friend, all in good time.
guards said:Welcome...hope you live up to your (And our) expectations.
Cheers mate!
PHATchik said:Spatts, BFold, and Corn. I would not hesitate to ask any of the three for advice.
spatts said:Trainerofchampions, wanna leg wrestle?
spatts said:Ah...the clone training contest. Very cutting edge. I'm in.
TrainerOfChampions said:
What kind of results have they given you? Im not asking as a challenge, but as they say in England, "the proof is in the puddin".
You got any before/after pics? Would love to see them.
PHATchik said:
Corn has advised me on diet and things like that before. I have not gone to BFold or Spatts yet for specific advice yet, however, it's probably only a matter of time before I start throwing questions at Spatts right and left. My "coach" (yes, I use the term loosely) told me that would be an excellent idea for me to do. However, there are countless members on this board that have gotten advice from these members and have benefitted immensely from them.
TrainerOfChampions said:
I see. You arent backtracking now are you? I think you may be but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have any training questions right now?

TrainerOfChampions said:
Look Hulkster. I respect you tremendously, so Ill give you a free tip: the most important training principle of them all is PATIENCE. All in good time my combative young friend, all in good time.
HULKSTER said:
How do you know me as combative, as well as young?
spatts said:
Why, thank you, Huck. That was unexpected...![]()
HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
First time I've seen your gallery![]()
spatts said:
No, it's cool. I can handle two.
![]()
HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:You definitely have my respect and admiration.Props to your accomplishments both physique-wise,as well as performance-wise.You have done great.
spatts said:
I used to know a guy named finaject that had 2, too.
TrainerOfChampions said:I think Im going to be in the running soon, been at this a loong time. Just want to know who you think the most knowledgeable people here are.
gymtime said:
bignate73. With all due respect to others mentioned here, he is easily the most knowledgeable.
spatts said:
Ah...the clone training contest. Very cutting edge. I'm in.
spatts said:
Amen.
...and I agree that bignate knows his stuff.
spatts said:
If you need a source, just ask someone.
![]()
fistfullofsteel said:
I do need a source on the lowest prices for EAS products. I heard some guys are getting at cost prices.
fistfullofsteel said:especially Cornholio. He is a fake. His quads are fake too!!! I think Bill Roberts is awesome too. Buy EAS cause it works and it's better than steroids.![]()
TrainerOfChampions said:I think Im going to be in the running soon, been at this a loong time. Just want to know who you think the most knowledgeable people here are.
CasualBB
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














