Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who do you consider the best trainer on Elite?

Duritz. You got any questions, you ask that guy. He's fucking intense.
 
TrainerOfChampions said:
I look forward to joining the Elite pantheon of trainers. Expect to see me on the list very, very soon. After all, Ive been training champions since 1963.

Bro, with a solid 40 years on the scene of being so fucking top-notch in the field of training, I'm sure you have AT LEAST one (1) verifiable accomplishment for us all to check out. So post up, hotshot.
 
Joe Weider? Hey motherfucker you still owe me $24.95 for the Weider training system. It didn't work.
 
HULKSTER said:


Bro, with a solid 40 years on the scene of being so fucking top-notch in the field of training, I'm sure you have AT LEAST one (1) verifiable accomplishment for us all to check out. So post up, hotshot.

Look Hulkster. I respect you tremendously, so Ill give you a free tip: the most important training principle of them all is PATIENCE. All in good time my combative young friend, all in good time.
 
TrainerOfChampions said:


Look Hulkster. I respect you tremendously, so Ill give you a free tip: the most important training principle of them all is PATIENCE. All in good time my combative young friend, all in good time.

He is just yanking your chain , Hulkster...
 
Welcome...hope you live up to your (And our) expectations.:)

Cheers mate!
 
PHATchik said:
Spatts, BFold, and Corn. I would not hesitate to ask any of the three for advice.

What kind of results have they given you? Im not asking as a challenge, but as they say in England, "the proof is in the puddin".
You got any before/after pics? Would love to see them.
 
TrainerOfChampions said:


What kind of results have they given you? Im not asking as a challenge, but as they say in England, "the proof is in the puddin".
You got any before/after pics? Would love to see them.

Corn has advised me on diet and things like that before. I have not gone to BFold or Spatts yet for specific advice yet, however, it's probably only a matter of time before I start throwing questions at Spatts right and left. My "coach" (yes, I use the term loosely) told me that would be an excellent idea for me to do. However, there are countless members on this board that have gotten advice from these members and have benefitted immensely from them.
 
PHATchik said:


Corn has advised me on diet and things like that before. I have not gone to BFold or Spatts yet for specific advice yet, however, it's probably only a matter of time before I start throwing questions at Spatts right and left. My "coach" (yes, I use the term loosely) told me that would be an excellent idea for me to do. However, there are countless members on this board that have gotten advice from these members and have benefitted immensely from them.

I see. You arent backtracking now are you? I think you may be but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have any training questions right now?
 
TrainerOfChampions said:


I see. You arent backtracking now are you? I think you may be but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have any training questions right now?

Not at this very moment, but if they arise, I'll be sure and go to Spatts, BFold, or Corn. :angel:
 
TrainerOfChampions said:


Look Hulkster. I respect you tremendously, so Ill give you a free tip: the most important training principle of them all is PATIENCE. All in good time my combative young friend, all in good time.

How do you know me as combative, as well as young? You just signed up like two days ago. I guess this is another EF member who has created a secondary handle.
 
Spatts-You are absolutely gorgeous,and one hell of an athlete.That is a sick-ass dead,I don't know of too many DUDES(outside of geared BB's and powerlifters)hitting 430.You go girl.
 
HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:


First time I've seen your gallery:)

Excuse me, I know you are a mod and all, but would you mind not cock blocking me on my own thread? She was all caught up in my magic rap until you jumped in with some second rate compliments...I hope you are feeling good about yourself pal.
 
Anyone this ridiculous/annoying probably isn't for real. Unless you're looking for amusement, don't wast your time. Better yet, get someone else to argue with him, sit back, and enjoy.

:angel: :devil:
 
LOL,DT,I think everyone can see you're pretty strong.You don't build a back like that with pussy weights.Deads are hard to do consistently without screwing with the lumbars.
 
TrainerOfChampions said:
I think Im going to be in the running soon, been at this a loong time. Just want to know who you think the most knowledgeable people here are.

bignate73. With all due respect to others mentioned here, he is easily the most knowledgeable.
 
I wouldn't say that there is any one best trainer. THough I would agree that those mentioned here are very good and knowledgeable people. Like everything else each has their own area of expertice. My philosophy is to hear about all ways so that you can be more and more in accordance with your own.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Re: Re: Who do you consider the best trainer on Elite?

gymtime said:


bignate73. With all due respect to others mentioned here, he is easily the most knowledgeable.

thanks bro, thank you very much. i try.
 
spatts said:



Ah...the clone training contest. Very cutting edge. I'm in.

looks like someone has you beat to that idea

Kenneth%20Sandvik%20300kg.jpg


*cue music* DUNDUN DUN...return of the clone spotters
 
I don't know if he is on this board but Skip LaCour is the best trainer that's if he posts on this board but I don't think he does because he doesn't use steroids. 90% of you are on steroids and are cheaters. You are nothing without the steroids, especially Cornholio. He is a fake. His quads are fake too!!! Yeah, I know you say you have great genetics and you have a great workout and do it religiously. I heard it before. I think Bill Roberts is awesome too. Buy EAS cause it works and it's better than steroids. :D

FFOS, aka the son of Zeus and Xena Warrior princess. I have great genetics too.
 
Spatts knows all about powerlifting.
 
fistfullofsteel said:
especially Cornholio. He is a fake. His quads are fake too!!! I think Bill Roberts is awesome too. Buy EAS cause it works and it's better than steroids. :D



LMAO


yep....quads are all silicone and btw - Its Bill PHILLIPS that used to own EAS.....Bill Roberts is a guru in his own right....lolol
 
TrainerOfChampions said:
I think Im going to be in the running soon, been at this a loong time. Just want to know who you think the most knowledgeable people here are.

i dont know who you are
 
MsBeverlyHills:

w00t! Much much appreciated...all I do when I'm procrastinating is sit around reading articles and studies and stuff, s'nice to be able to help people.

Best trainer? good question...

I'd agree that Bignate is a contender

-casual
 
Top Bottom