Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which NFL player has the body?

coolcolj

Which NFL player has a body that just reeks explosiveness and sheer power, strength, size, agility, speed etc all in one?

ie when you see the dude, you know he's a dangerous :)

Ray Lewis, if he doesnt get you on the field he will cut your ass up outside of a bar with a knife lol, j/k I am actually a fan of Mr Lewis because he played for my favorite college football team.

Rather Be Ruggin' said:
Jonah Lomu - New Zealand All Blacks

If this fool played football, he'd put everybody to shame.

6'4" 255lbs 4.4 forty

get real. this question had nothing to do about rugby, it asked which NFL player had the body. and jonah lomu isn't in the league, nor will he ever be. those stats are indeed blown out of proportion, but these ones aren't:

2002 Off-Season
David Boston
6'2" 250 lbs
Electronically timed 4.18 40 yard dash

if you don't believe it, email charles poliquin (his trainer) or go to charlie francis' web site. by the way, this wasn't intended to be a flame.

AFi04 said:

get real. this question had nothing to do about rugby, it asked which NFL player had the body. and jonah lomu isn't in the league, nor will he ever be. those stats are indeed blown out of proportion, but these ones aren't:

2002 Off-Season
David Boston
6'2" 250 lbs
Electronically timed 4.18 40 yard dash

if you don't believe it, email charles poliquin (his trainer) or go to charlie francis' web site. by the way, this wasn't intended to be a flame.

I can't wait to see that monster play on Sunday.

JC

Boston has a pretty big neck, but Takeo's neck !:shocked:

It's about 1-2 inches wider than his head!

Funny thing is DB's team's website still list him at 222lbs...

boston, shannon sharpe, garrison hearst, priest homes, lavar arrington, terrell owens, i could go on forever. half the nfl is jacked beyond belief.

Top Bottom