Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your prediction for the Colts/Pats game?

neither team is going to hold back as this game might decide home field advantage in playoffs.

superdave said:
neither team is going to hold back as this game might decide home field advantage in playoffs.

good point, I didn't think about this.......I forgot what NE was like in the winter. Nobody wants to play there let alone live in that shit hole....... :lmao:

ps. Relax ya fuckin southies, I'm jus playin....... :rolleyes:

I dunno. The winner will get home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
That's a huge benefit to the winner.

1. The colts have better defense
2. The colts are playing at home
3. The pressure is on the pats since they are the most hyped team

I will be betting for the colts because the pats will be playing an opponent on equal footing as them

PICK3 said:

gjohnson5 said:
I dunno. The winner will get home field advantage throughout the playoffs....

Given that they don't lose a couple more key games later in the season. Even great teams can fall at unexpected moments.

I don't expect either team to back down in this game. The Patriots are on a mission to prove that they don't have to cheat to win... The Colts want to prove they can win the SB again. Both teams are hyped. I don't see this game as being the deciding factor as to who will actually go to the Big Show. Key injuries later in the season can cause even the strongest of teams to struggle. You want to try predicting the AFC champs? Who's bench is deeper? If their QBs are out for the season, who's offense will rebound quicker? One game is not going to decide the AFC champ, unless it's the AFC championship. It will be a good game, though. I don't doubt that.

I want the pats to win to help the titans out but what I really want is for a lot of injuries on both sides of the ball. Nobody is talking about this fact, two teams are going to be playing really hard to win for home field and there is a greater chance of injuries. What happens if the Pats win but Brady goes down late in the third with a season ending injury? That is my prediction, someone big will get injuried and it will effect the rest of the season.

Megalomaniac said:
I want the pats to win to help the titans out but what I really want is for a lot of injuries on both sides of the ball. Nobody is talking about this fact, two teams are going to be playing really hard to win for home field and there is a greater chance of injuries. What happens if the Pats win but Brady goes down late in the third with a season ending injury? That is my prediction, someone big will get injuried and it will effect the rest of the season.

That's a depressing prediction. LOL! Interesting thought though.

Top Bottom