Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your prediction for the Colts/Pats game?

unreal
Undeafeated SuperBowl champs
obviously elevated their game. Beat 2 VERY tough physical teams on the road(Jacksonville and carolina) and beat them soundly. All pro HOF QB, All Pro HOF Recieving core, very stong line. Extremely fast, tough cover 2 defense headed up by 2 all world defensive ends and a monster free safety. Dungy has been a phenomenal, consistant head coach who actually does not cheat.

and they will be UNDERDOGS, BIGTIME! @ HOME
totally unprecedented. this sundays game is going to be pretty fucking good

I wondering if either of the coaches are thinking of "possibly" throwing the game...??? I mean not outright throwing it, but holding back alot of their schemes and looks because we all know that this is going to be the AFC championship game........just a thought.

The Colts are looking a little off key lately and the Patriots are getting stronger as a team with each play.

Patriots ~ 37
Colts ~ 30

I'm just hoping for a strong offensive game by both teams.

mightymouse69 said:
but the score of the game is what counts

lame ass way to approach football. This game is huge because peyton always plays likes shit when he has playoff games in the NE snow. If both the colts and pats win out after this next game, which there's a somewhat decent chance they will, whoever wins next week gets the other team at home. If the colts can win now when they are mild-moderate underdogs, they have MUCH MUCH better chance of beating the pats in the playoffs than if they had to go to NE in the bitter winter where they would be a major underdog

Top Bottom