Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whatcha know about Gangnam style?

Anyone who likes that song is to geigh to function.

(sorry MM :( )
Sweetie, I'm not geigh but I'm geigh friendly and I do find women ummm, well, let's say attractive ... hubby keeps teasing me that he'll bring home a Nigella Lawson look a like for us both to cuddle with but he never comes thru, sigh.

Anyway, I totally admit I've got pedestrian taste in music, I like simple driving beats and lyrics don't generally mean diddly to me. Tacky pop and trashy heavy metal is where I live :lmao:

Sweetie, I'm not geigh but I'm geigh friendly and I do find women ummm, well, let's say attractive ... hubby keeps teasing me that he'll bring home a Nigella Lawson look a like for us both to cuddle with but he never comes thru, sigh.

Anyway, I totally admit I've got pedestrian taste in music, I like simple driving beats and lyrics don't generally mean diddly to me. Tacky pop and trashy heavy metal is where I live :lmao:

Lol I'm all about the lyrics. It's the dance that drives me nutz. When I saw it on the Today show it was just about all I could take.

Anyway, I can relate to your views on women, I like my fair share of tacky pop, and I love trashy metal!

Top Bottom