Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was that site where you could send anonymous e-cards??

Me?? And what is up with you know who? Did the you know what arrive yet? Reaction???????

AAP said:
Me?? And what is up with you know who? Did the you know what arrive yet? Reaction???????

:)
at first i thought that it never arrived. she was seeming perfectly happy.
Then she came in with a fat lip and I thought... ah. it happened. until i realized that it was collegen and then i had no idea what was going on.

But... I think it did have an impact. suddenly everything is hushed and private. That's coming from a woman who announces her bikini wax appointment. and the bosses are all rolling their eyes at her drama and lies. I think they are sick of it. thank god.

stilleto said:
:)
at first i thought that it never arrived. she was seeming perfectly happy.
Then she came in with a fat lip and I thought... ah. it happened. until i realized that it was collegen and then i had no idea what was going on.

But... I think it did have an impact. suddenly everything is hushed and private. That's coming from a woman who announces her bikini wax appointment. and the bosses are all rolling their eyes at her drama and lies. I think they are sick of it. thank god.

Do you think she intercepted it before it reached the intended party?

Well I used a BIG white envelope. Not a letter size, but one you could slide the whole piece of paper in without folding it.

You should see the return address I used.

AAP said:
Well I used a BIG white envelope. Not a letter size, but one you could slide the whole piece of paper in without folding it.

You should see the return address I used.

LOL... what was it?

Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom