Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to eat on keto diet? Keto diet tips?

morganadams

19 yrs old
Female, 107 lbs, 5'0
High intensity cardio daily with high reps lifting, leg and arm workout
Very low bodyfat for now, but lately been eating wayy too much fat and carbs.

So I'm looking to start a keto diet when the new year starts, but have no clue what to do. I have already been on a low-carb, high protein (90g+), moderate amount of good fat (nuts and olive oil), but I got stuck at the same weight and level of muscle tone for 2 months now. sick of it.

I'm looking to lean out as much as possible without losing muscle. But do you really need to eat THAT much fat to be on ketosis?

Please help me start with a keto diet anyone who has successfully done it before.

Last edited:
From reading about keto diets, it looks like I need to eat lots of vegetables which I hate. But how do you guys make ur vegetables at least edibly flavored but with minimal amounts of fat and carbs??

Any lean vegetable cooking tips would be very helpful.

I eat a lot of eggs, red meat, cheese, broccoli (and other veggies)... I get additional fat from heavy cream in my coffee, and olive oil. It is pretty easy just try to get around 40% protein, 60% fat (all your 20-30g of impact carbs from green veggies) and hit your calorie numbers.

On my carbups I eat whatever I want.

With the absence of carbs you enter ketosis, you dont NEED the fats to put you in ketosis but they replace the calories you lose from having no carbs and also give you the energy you need.

Top Bottom