Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is your must have product??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ilk
  • Start date Start date
I

Ilk

Guest
Helloooo!!!!!

For 4 months I have a beauty page in a London magazine, researching what the 'Must Have' products are from women.. Curious to find out what you ladies like.. Whether its just a moisturiser, lipgloss, Blush etc and from what company.. Mine is YSL Faux Cils mascara! I look dead without it!

Thankyou!!!! :)
 
I like Johnson's all over baby wash. I know it's for babies... but I love the stuff. I don't use it everyday, but I use it at work. I have really fussy skin.... It reacts to almost everything. YUK! But this stuff, it's GREAT. I use it from head to toe when I shower at work or when I'm traveling. It makes your skin and hair really soft without irritation.
 
myway said:
I like Johnson's all over baby wash. I know it's for babies... but I love the stuff. I don't use it everyday, but I use it at work. I have really fussy skin.... It reacts to almost everything. YUK! But this stuff, it's GREAT. I use it from head to toe when I shower at work or when I'm traveling. It makes your skin and hair really soft without irritation.

ouu :)
 
velvett said:
True true
I'll peeled my hair many times off my lips.
:worried:

BUT I LOVE THEM


The most attractive time is when you see a hot guy on the street walking towards you.. and there we are trying to peel away the big bunch of hair stuck to our lips!!!! So annoying! But so funny!

The NARS lip laquers are amazing.. Its a combination of gloss and lipstick but its not sticky.. its yummy! :p
 
myway said:
I like Johnson's all over baby wash. I know it's for babies... but I love the stuff. I don't use it everyday, but I use it at work. I have really fussy skin.... It reacts to almost everything. YUK! But this stuff, it's GREAT. I use it from head to toe when I shower at work or when I'm traveling. It makes your skin and hair really soft without irritation.


I KNOW!!! My sis loves that! just don't use it on yr face! I know its a silly thing to say but people actually use it on their face! :worried:

I do love the smell.. memories of childhood! :)
 
Ms.Doom said:
Noxzema cream cleanser
cheap but i love it, the tingles and all especially after a good workout


I haven't tried that!! I'll check that one out! :)
 
I think my only 'must must' have is vaseline - I use it on my lips, my eyebrows, and it's good for dry skin so anywhere that's feeling dry. I constantly have about 3 of the mini tins in my bag

Other than that, I carry my jelly lipgloss around (I use a watermelon Rimmel one) with me at all times. This one isn't sticky at all, but does taste nice so I end up licking it off and having to reapply all the time.
 
Lip Fusion XL- makes lips look pretty and it tastes good too.
Phytologie Phytodefrisant anti frizz hair balm- makes my hair really smooth.
 
MAC mascara. I have VERY long eyelashes, but they are blonde. This is the only thing I HAVE to put on before leaving the house. If I do not, my eyes look tiny. I love MAC mascara - it covers well, and is cheap (around $10).

Thus far, it seems like my daughter got my eyelashes - yay. :)
 
Daisy_Girl said:
MAC mascara. I have VERY long eyelashes, but they are blonde. This is the only thing I HAVE to put on before leaving the house. If I do not, my eyes look tiny. I love MAC mascara - it covers well, and is cheap (around $10).

Thus far, it seems like my daughter got my eyelashes - yay. :)


Prolash is my fav! Love YSL Faux Cils too.. people assume I have fake lashes when i wear the YSL one.. One lady didn't believe me and tried to take them off!!! LOL, I was like, you can try but THEY ARE REAL.. DAMN IT!! She literally ran to the YSL counter to buy one.. ;)
 
Also Bumble&Bumble is a must guys.. the spray powder, for when we can't be bothered to wash our hair! It comes in colours to suit every hair colour! Damn good stuff!!! After using it, it looked as though I'd spent time on it.. yeah right..
 
Ilk said:
Also Bumble&Bumble is a must guys.. the spray powder, for when we can't be bothered to wash our hair! It comes in colours to suit every hair colour! Damn good stuff!!! After using it, it looked as though I'd spent time on it.. yeah right..
Wow, thanks for the tips, I'll have to try that stuff! :)
 
Ilk said:
Prolash is my fav! Love YSL Faux Cils too.. people assume I have fake lashes when i wear the YSL one.. One lady didn't believe me and tried to take them off!!! LOL, I was like, you can try but THEY ARE REAL.. DAMN IT!! She literally ran to the YSL counter to buy one.. ;)

oooo, I might have to check that out! :)
 
I like to use olive oil on my hair overnight for a deep conditioning.

I've also been using the cheap Maybelline Great Lash mascara since I was 16. I've tried tons of others and keep going back to that one...it's great, lol.

Since I STILL!!!! suffer from acne outbreaks, I've discovered that Proactiv keeps it in check. I only use the cleanser, though, the rest of the system is too harsh for my skin.
 
LuluDeren said:
I like to use olive oil on my hair overnight for a deep conditioning.

I've also been using the cheap Maybelline Great Lash mascara since I was 16. I've tried tons of others and keep going back to that one...it's great, lol.

Since I STILL!!!! suffer from acne outbreaks, I've discovered that Proactiv keeps it in check. I only use the cleanser, though, the rest of the system is too harsh for my skin.


I also like maybelline! I have quite a few in my kit! Proactiv is good but can be harsh on the skin it does have a very high amount of salicylic acid.. thats the cause for drying out blemishes etc.. but it can tend to make you look dry all over

The best feedback I've gotten from skincare specialists for acne skin is from Dr.Brandt... He is one of the biggest doctors.. uses the highest level of Salicylic acid but he has hydrating properties combined into his skincare..

Absolute amazing stuff! Poreless moisture and Pore effect..

Check out his products.. www.dermadoctor.com ;)
 
jurlique daycare face cream and hydroderm, also my eyelash curler, I have long brown eyelashes so I just curl them and viola! almost forgot, burts bees lip stuff.
I need to learn how to apply make up, which makeup counter do you think is the best for lessons....MAC? Prescriptives? those two here are the only ones I have seen where the makeup girls look good, not painted up like stage makeup....? whatch think y'all?
 
CaliGirl said:
jurlique daycare face cream and hydroderm, also my eyelash curler, I have long brown eyelashes so I just curl them and viola! almost forgot, burts bees lip stuff.
I need to learn how to apply make up, which makeup counter do you think is the best for lessons....MAC? Prescriptives? those two here are the only ones I have seen where the makeup girls look good, not painted up like stage makeup....? whatch think y'all?


Eyelash curlers are a must!! If you want professional, Industry Makeup artists, Go to NARS or a MAC boutique.. Some MAC girls/guys on counters in stores aren't usually professionally qualified.. Some are, Boutique stores is where they know everything.. NARS is the best.. All the artists there are huge with editoral work.. Let me know how it goes.. ;)
 
-Hair-I keep going back to Bumble & Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner
-I like the Davines styling products
-Aveeno is the only thing that keeps my face in check
-I Love Body Shot Coconut Body Butter-only moisturizer that is thick enough to keep my skin nice an moist
-Make up I only use Mineral powder all over-does not make me breakout
-MAC everything else but not their mascara
-Chanel lip gloss-doesn't last real long but not sticky and has no taste!
-Aveda Hand therapy for hands and feet-never leave without it
 
DeDe said:
-Hair-I keep going back to Bumble & Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner
-I like the Davines styling products
-Aveeno is the only thing that keeps my face in check
-I Love Body Shot Coconut Body Butter-only moisturizer that is thick enough to keep my skin nice an moist
-Make up I only use Mineral powder all over-does not make me breakout
-MAC everything else but not their mascara
-Chanel lip gloss-doesn't last real long but not sticky and has no taste!
-Aveda Hand therapy for hands and feet-never leave without it


OOH! Nice! ;) I love Bumble&Bumble too..

Have you tried the prolash from MAC??

Great feedback..

Thanks DeDe ;)
 
* Kerastase hair products

* YSL Touche Eclat

* Lancome Bifacil eye make up remover

* Revlon nail polish

* Clinique Super Defence Normal/Dry is my new day moisturiser fave



Splurged on some SK-II serum and not sure whether it's worth it yet - have you tried it?

Will definitely try the YSL mascara - I currently use Lancome Definicils but they must have changed the formula because it's not as good.

What's your recommendation for eyeshadow? MAC? Used to use Bourjois in the UK and Stila in the US but can't get either here (Australia).
 
mermaid said:
* Kerastase hair products

* YSL Touche Eclat

* Lancome Bifacil eye make up remover

* Revlon nail polish

* Clinique Super Defence Normal/Dry is my new day moisturiser fave



Splurged on some SK-II serum and not sure whether it's worth it yet - have you tried it?

Will definitely try the YSL mascara - I currently use Lancome Definicils but they must have changed the formula because it's not as good.

What's your recommendation for eyeshadow? MAC? Used to use Bourjois in the UK and Stila in the US but can't get either here (Australia).


SK-II is amazing..! I have the spary foundation from them too.. gives that very airbrushed effect.. Totally worth the money..

Try SK-II moisturiser too.. You'll feel alot more comfortable in the winter.. Actually isn't it your summer there now? Or try EVE LOM moisturiser too, they have great light textures.. Clinique isn't that great for skin.. It actually really drys out skin sometimes.. Its a very deceiving company.. the ingrediants are too fake.. they have no antioxidants in anything, But they use a high level of Alcohol in everything they sell, It Strips the skins natural moisture and once you stop using the stuff.. Ones skin is so poor in hydration that one assumes they need the "Clinique" products.. So they go buy more.. etc

Thats how that skincare works.. It is good for young teenage oily skin.. Anyone over 20 shouldn't use that stuff.. If you like it, Use it, Not one makeupartist I know would go near clinique.. You can do much better!

1. Whats your skin type?

2. What are your skin concerns?

3. Whats your makeup routine?

I'll give you a list of whats best for you.. :heart:
 
Ilk said:
SK-II is amazing..! I have the spary foundation from them too.. gives that very airbrushed effect.. Totally worth the money..

Try SK-II moisturiser too.. You'll feel alot more comfortable in the winter.. Actually isn't it your summer there now? Or try EVE LOM moisturiser too, they have great light textures.. Clinique isn't that great for skin.. It actually really drys out skin sometimes.. Its a very deceiving company.. the ingrediants are too fake.. they have no antioxidants in anything, But they use a high level of Alcohol in everything they sell, It Strips the skins natural moisture and once you stop using the stuff.. Ones skin is so poor in hydration that one assumes they need the "Clinique" products.. So they go buy more.. etc

Thats how that skincare works.. It is good for young teenage oily skin.. Anyone over 20 shouldn't use that stuff.. If you like it, Use it, Not one makeupartist I know would go near clinique.. You can do much better!

1. Whats your skin type?

2. What are your skin concerns?

3. Whats your makeup routine?

I'll give you a list of whats best for you.. :heart:

Really? :worried:

My skin type is normal. I just get a few hormonal pimples around that time of the month and occasional oiliness around the nose. Lines starting to get a bit deeper now (I'm almost 37).

I'm more concerned about the sun then anything else, that's why I bought the Superdefense. I wear a sunscreen moisturiser religiously every day, big sunnies, a hat when I'm out in the sun for some time.

So, in the morning, I use:

a daily exfoliator in the shower (currently the 7 day scrub - Clinique :worried: ),
SK-II serum
Superdefense

Makeup - I'm lucky that I don't need much coverage so only a powder foundation along with the Touche Eclat

At night:

Cetaphil cleansing lotion
Lancome Bifacils
Clinique Claryifying lotion #2 - I have thought that to be too astringent
SK-II Serum
Avon Anew Night cream

I'll be interested to see what you say. While I'm not keen to spend extreme $$$ (would love Creme de la Mer but it is SO expensive here in Australia), I will spend a bit more - lotions and potions are my thing, not shoes or clothes!!

Thanks! :rose:
 
Last edited:
Only three I can think of ...
* Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum for my hair (and a CHI Straightner).
*Face Cream (although INSANLEY expresive!!!) Creme de la Mere.
*Nars blush in Orgasm.
 
mermaid said:
Really? :worried:

My skin type is normal. I just get a few hormonal pimples around that time of the month and occasional oiliness around the nose. Lines starting to get a bit deeper now (I'm almost 37).

I'm more concerned about the sun then anything else, that's why I bought the Superdefense. I wear a sunscreen moisturiser religiously every day, big sunnies, a hat when I'm out in the sun for some time.

So, in the morning, I use:

a daily exfoliator in the shower (currently the 7 day scrub - Clinique :worried: ),
SK-II serum
Superdefense

Makeup - I'm lucky that I don't need much coverage so only a powder foundation along with the Touche Eclat

At night:

Cetaphil cleansing lotion
Lancome Bifacils
Clinique Claryifying lotion #2 - I have thought that to be too astringent
SK-II Serum
Avon Anew Night cream

I'll be interested to see what you say. While I'm not keen to spend extreme $$$ (would love Creme de la Mer but it is SO expensive here in Australia), I will spend a bit more - lotions and potions are my thing, not shoes or clothes!!

Thanks! :rose:


Throw out all the clinique stuff!! #2 lotion use it as nail polish remover! Scrub is like sandpaper.. I want you to checkout www.meaningfulbeauty.com

Cindy Crawfords skincare line.. Dr.Sebagh produced the range.. Absolutely amazing stuff, It has the best modern ingrediants.. Gentle but very effective! The mask is amazing too.. leave on for 15min and it naturally exfoliates the skin! Hope you can get this in Australia! You will love it!

Avon stuff won't give much of an effectiveness on skin.. Its equilvelent to a Nivea moisturiser..

If you can't get meaningful beauty.. Dr.Brandt is great too.. Not tooooo expensive.. All very effective products.. Creme de la Mer is ok.. Its way tooo over rated! The creams contain Lanolin, Which causes facial hair when used for a long period of time.. I've worked on people who have used the creams for years.. thhey all have quite a hairy face.. fine hair but still visible..

I wouldn't reccommend that range at all..

Everything you need is in the meaningful beauty products.. I brought mine for ÂŁ26 It was a gift set with all the products.. I use it on everyone! Let me know if you can get that in Austraila.. If not I'll give you a list of what to buy! :heart: ;)
 
fitnessgrl8621 said:
Only three I can think of ...
* Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum for my hair (and a CHI Straightner).
*Face Cream (although INSANLEY expresive!!!) Creme de la Mere.
*Nars blush in Orgasm.


I LOVE NARS! The new blush OASIS is great too.. My whole kit is Nars and Mac.. With a few bits from Laura Mercier and Stila!

EVERYONE HAS TO TRY THE ARMANI SILK FINISH FOUNDATION!!!!!!!!!

Gives skin a very airbrushed effect and totally transformes the skin! :heart:
 
Thank you so much! I can get the meaningful beauty in Australia on one of those 60 day guarantee options - I'll check it out and let you know.

One more question - do you like moisturisers with the sunscreen added or prefer separate creams? Does it make a difference?


Ilk said:
Throw out all the clinique stuff!! #2 lotion use it as nail polish remover! Scrub is like sandpaper.. I want you to checkout www.meaningfulbeauty.com

Cindy Crawfords skincare line.. Dr.Sebagh produced the range.. Absolutely amazing stuff, It has the best modern ingrediants.. Gentle but very effective! The mask is amazing too.. leave on for 15min and it naturally exfoliates the skin! Hope you can get this in Australia! You will love it!

Avon stuff won't give much of an effectiveness on skin.. Its equilvelent to a Nivea moisturiser..

If you can't get meaningful beauty.. Dr.Brandt is great too.. Not tooooo expensive.. All very effective products.. Creme de la Mer is ok.. Its way tooo over rated! The creams contain Lanolin, Which causes facial hair when used for a long period of time.. I've worked on people who have used the creams for years.. thhey all have quite a hairy face.. fine hair but still visible..

I wouldn't reccommend that range at all..

Everything you need is in the meaningful beauty products.. I brought mine for ÂŁ26 It was a gift set with all the products.. I use it on everyone! Let me know if you can get that in Austraila.. If not I'll give you a list of what to buy! :heart: ;)
 
mermaid said:
Thank you so much! I can get the meaningful beauty in Australia on one of those 60 day guarantee options - I'll check it out and let you know.

One more question - do you like moisturisers with the sunscreen added or prefer separate creams? Does it make a difference?


Please get the meaningful beauty! You'll be so surprised with its instant effects on the skin!! The mask.. Wow! leave on for 15min! Skin is just immaculate! ;)

Sunscreen.. It doesn't make a huge difference, I do wear mine alone, Only because some creams limit spf to 20/25.. Wear At least 25/30spf all year round.. Summer time I wear at least 60spf.. Not a fan of the sun! I had a chemical when I was 21.. first layer of my skin is removed.. I can't be in the sun too much, Which is fine by me! I also love the big hats! LOL! :heart:

Meaningful beauty moisturiser has spf15..

Let me know asap what you think of the products.. ;)
 
You have to Flor! As I said every woman should have this foundation.. It isn't heavy, But be careful with application..

It gives you second skin enchancing properties.. Just amazing!
 
Ilk said:
Please get the meaningful beauty! You'll be so surprised with its instant effects on the skin!! The mask.. Wow! leave on for 15min! Skin is just immaculate! ;)

Sunscreen.. It doesn't make a huge difference, I do wear mine alone, Only because some creams limit spf to 20/25.. Wear At least 25/30spf all year round.. Summer time I wear at least 60spf.. Not a fan of the sun! I had a chemical when I was 21.. first layer of my skin is removed.. I can't be in the sun too much, Which is fine by me! I also love the big hats! LOL! :heart:

Meaningful beauty moisturiser has spf15..

Let me know asap what you think of the products.. ;)

Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?


SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO
 
velvett said:
Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?


SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO

How about Dr.Brandt???

Amazing stuff!

http://www.Lovelyskin.com Dr.Brandt is a Doctor of skin and uses modern day technology in his skincare..

Have a look at

http://www.dermadoctor.com I couldn't find the ingrediants at lovely skin..

Try Poreless Moisture..

Exfoliating wash

Pore effect!

Many many to choose from.. What are your skin concerns???

Dry, Combination, Normal, Oily etc..

Whats your makeup routine like too??

;) :heart:
 
Just recently I stumbled on this stuff called Burt's Bees lip shimmer. This stuff is awesome and very cheap. I found mine at the local Walgreen's, 2 for $7.00 here. I have a problem with dry lips and I can't stand it. What makes this different is that you can buy them in different colors and it isn't slimmy or sticky, feels like lip stick with a touch of mint smell/taste. It states 100% natural. Perfect to keep in pocket when I am out with the girls or jet ski riding or whatever.
For the price (if available in your area) you would have to try it.
 
Ilk, thought I'd give you an update:

Bought some Dr Brandt product. It is awesome. The facial sunblock has a weird texture and at first I thought it would be crap, but no, altogether, I feel like my skin has improved.

Also tried the T.Leclerc gentle scrub - that's a great product too.

And while I was at it, I got the YSL Faux Cils - just brilliant.

A tip for those not in the US where most products are a little cheaper, try

www.strawberrynet.com

For me, trying to buy top end product in Australia, it is so much cheaper. I got the YSL Touche Eclat for $45 AUD where here, it retails or $75 AUD. They also have free shipping and wrap like it's a gift so customs don't get you. Even fragrance is cheaper. I was apprehensive at first thinking that the product would be fake, but it's not.

Ilk, thank you so much for your recommendations - I really appreciate it.
 
mermaid said:
Ilk, thought I'd give you an update:

Bought some Dr Brandt product. It is awesome. The facial sunblock has a weird texture and at first I thought it would be crap, but no, altogether, I feel like my skin has improved.

Also tried the T.Leclerc gentle scrub - that's a great product too.

And while I was at it, I got the YSL Faux Cils - just brilliant.

A tip for those not in the US where most products are a little cheaper, try

www.strawberrynet.com

For me, trying to buy top end product in Australia, it is so much cheaper. I got the YSL Touche Eclat for $45 AUD where here, it retails or $75 AUD. They also have free shipping and wrap like it's a gift so customs don't get you. Even fragrance is cheaper. I was apprehensive at first thinking that the product would be fake, but it's not.

Ilk, thank you so much for your recommendations - I really appreciate it.



Thank Mermaid!!! Dr. Brandt is amazing.. I nearly have the whole range! It keeps my skin looking fresh and drys up blemishes overnight!! Faux Cils.. I know!!! Fab stuff..

I'm so glad you like everything! Oh and the sunblock is a funny texture.. But its the most hi-tech sunblock out there.. ;) here to help.. You can always let me know if you get stuck on something! :heart:
 
Hair wax is great! I can't leave the house without my ELNETT hairspray!

The top products so far from the beauty desk is Lip Balm and NARS Laguna Bronzer, NARS Orgasm blush and YSL Mascara! All top products from the readers..
 
velvett said:
llk!

what do you think of clarins?


VELVETT!!!!

Not bad.. Nothing special.. Better on older skins.. It contains good natural ingredients but too much plant extracts.. SK 11 is amazing.. So is Dr.Brandt and

Dr.Hauschka cleansing cream:
Cleanses deeply, removing dirt particles and skin secretions.
Serves as a gentle exfoliant when used daily .
Activates skin to cleanse itself .
Preserves natural pH balance of the skin.
Daily cleansing is essential to a healthy complexion. Our cleansers are gentle to the delicate layers of your skin. They are designed to exfoliate and remove impurities that can clog pores without disturbing the natural pH level, thereby keeping your skin healthy and fresh. And All organic ingredients..

First though give me an idea of yr skin and what you want to achieve.. Problem areas, Concerns etc.. I'll tell you what to buy.. :heart:
 
Here are a few of my favorite things ;)
Carmex lip balm
L’oreal voluminous mascara waterproof
TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, Defrizzer & Tamer
Shine Mist Anti-Frizz Spray Laminator by Citre Shine
Olay Quench body lotion

Ladies if you like Lacome Juicy Tubes try L’oreal’s clour juice I swear it is that exact same product at a fraction of the cost. Lancome is owned by l’oreal and you will find many of there products to be very similar.
 
velvett said:
Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?


SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO

Dr Hauscaka product ingredients for you Velvett!

Cleansing Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Sweet Almond (Prunis Dulcis) Meal, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Alcohol, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Acerola (Malpighia Punicifolia) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Algin.

Cleansing Milk- View Details
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Fermented Grain Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol.

Facial Toner- View Details
Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.

Moisturising Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Lecithin, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Algin, Xanthan Gum.

Quince Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Glycerin, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Marsh Mallow (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Wax, Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.

Rose Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Marsh Mallow (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil Extract, St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract, Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Here are a few of my favorite things ;)
Carmex lip balm
L’oreal voluminous mascara waterproof
TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, Defrizzer & Tamer
Shine Mist Anti-Frizz Spray Laminator by Citre Shine
Olay Quench body lotion

Ladies if you like Lacome Juicy Tubes try L’oreal’s clour juice I swear it is that exact same product at a fraction of the cost. Lancome is owned by l’oreal and you will find many of there products to be very similar.


Carmex is amazing! I must have 20 in my kit! Love the other products too...

I was sent some of the Estee Lauder juicy tubes lookalikes.. very sweet smell and very sticky! The NARS glosses are amazing and the Lip Laquers in the pot! Creamy, great texture and not texture.. High pigment in colour too...

Thanks QT! P.S.. What do you use for skincare?? ;)
 
My must must must have's are
-Rimmel Face Bronzer. Best product I ever used. Gives a natural glow, takes red out and keeps face protected.
-Tea Tree Oil Cream
-Blistex Lip Infusion...makes the lips shiny and super soft
 
Ilk said:
Carmex is amazing! I must have 20 in my kit! Love the other products too...

I was sent some of the Estee Lauder juicy tubes lookalikes.. very sweet smell and very sticky! The NARS glosses are amazing and the Lip Laquers in the pot! Creamy, great texture and not texture.. High pigment in colour too...

Thanks QT! P.S.. What do you use for skincare?? ;)
Hey Ilk it depends on what my skin is doing it is combonation so sometimes it is oil sometimes dry and sometimes both. LOL In general to wash I use cetaphil if I get a zit I put Oky 10 on it direct zaps the hell out of them. For mostirizing I like Olay products and there body wash as well.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Hey Ilk it depends on what my skin is doing it is combonation so sometimes it is oil sometimes dry and sometimes both. LOL In general to wash I use cetaphil if I get a zit I put Oky 10 on it direct zaps the hell out of them. For mostirizing I like Olay products and there body wash as well.


The best skincare range I've found to work on people is Dr.Hauscaka and Dr.Brandt! There are many many skincare products.. It really is all about.. You Are What You Eat! Taking care of yourself from within shows on yr skin.. I know you take great care of yourself.. No probs there!

Dr.Hauscaka is an organic based products.... It really helps to level ones skin.. Great stuff.. Dr.Brandt, Because he is a doctor and uses high tech ingredients in all his products..

When you wanna change of skincare, let me know and I'll tell you what to buy..

Oh and Everyone should be taking EVENING PRIMROSE OIL!!!! Great for skin especially and soothes the monthy stomach pains too.. ;) :heart: thanks for replying QT.. ;)
 
BeautiControl Skinlogics Cleansing set!! Cleanser, Scrub, Tonic, & Moisturizer NOTHING beats is.. use it 2xs every day. Not sure how I lived before I found it. No cleanser helped my acne, not even Proactiv. I LOVE my BeautiControl.
 
Proactiv can be very harsh on the skin!

One of the most amazing treatments for acne is Dr.hauscaka Cleansing cream... Pure organice ingredients too... Give it a try when you wanna change.... You'll love it..
 
I dont know if it has been mentioned on this thread yet but I would be interested to learn of a moisturizer that wont make my skin break out or break the bank.

I am 39 but have oily skin that can still get dry.

I used to wash my face with a wonderful bar soap. The brand was AHAVA and was just GREAT!!! Cleaned my skin but left it feeling soft, not oily or dry.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I dont know if it has been mentioned on this thread yet but I would be interested to learn of a moisturizer that wont make my skin break out or break the bank.

I am 39 but have oily skin that can still get dry.

I used to wash my face with a wonderful bar soap. The brand was AHAVA and was just GREAT!!! Cleaned my skin but left it feeling soft, not oily or dry.


BM, seriously, use any cream with Tee Tree Oil in it. I am 40 and my skin gets oily in patched and dry on the cheeks.
I really recommend this for anyone. If you cannot find Tee Tree Oil cream, buy the actual oil and put a few drops in some Oil Of Olay.
 
blueta2 said:
BM, seriously, use any cream with Tee Tree Oil in it. I am 40 and my skin gets oily in patched and dry on the cheeks.
I really recommend this for anyone. If you cannot find Tee Tree Oil cream, buy the actual oil and put a few drops in some Oil Of Olay.

K will give it a whirl and letcha know bout it. :)
 
velvett said:
You were right!
I tried it anyway regardless of the lecithin and you know something, I love it.

YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

:heart:


It isn't a high level of lecithin... So usually it works..

I' so glad you love it!!! keep me updated and let me know if you need anything else...

GREAT STUFF velvett! the whole range is amazing... :heart:
 
Ilk said:
It isn't a high level of lecithin... So usually it works..

I' so glad you love it!!! keep me updated and let me know if you need anything else...

GREAT STUFF velvett! the whole range is amazing... :heart:

I love it.
I like when you put it on it's cooling - GRRRRRRR

It's been a long time since I liked what I was using.

:kiss:

Thank you again.
 
My absolute favorite, would die without it product, is Chanel's tient natural liquid foundation. I have tried so many foundations over the years, and no other one blends the way theirs does or matches my skin tone.

My other must haves are:
Nars eyeshadows (I am addicted) lol.
Fekkai Glossing Conditioner
Bourjois volume glamour black mascara
Smith's Rosebud salve
Lush Dream Cream
Murad Clear Skin Supplements

I am a bit of a cosmetic junkie, so that is the very very short version of my list.
 
I have to pick just one? :( Hmmm, can't do it, but I'll keep the list short:

Max Factor mascara (LOOOOVE the new brush!)
Clinique liquid eye liner
Bed Head Superstar (all of the texture, none of the frizz)
Oil of Olay Regenerist serum
Bare Minerals foundation
 
Ms.Doom said:
Noxzema cream cleanser
cheap but i love it, the tingles and all especially after a good workout

You can't get it in the UK, I have had some shipped over.

Must haves:

Benefit Hollywood Glow for faces

Benefit also does this gold fat stick which is great

YSL Touche Eclair (if I spelled that correctly, the correction pencil)

Nuxe Paris Multi Usage Dry Oil (Gold Shimmer) This is my FAV product as of late

I am loving the body shop boxes of eyeshadow (4 colour cubes in one box)
 
Top Bottom