Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of my Cycle?

AnonFighter

I havn't started any Cycle before. I am still researching. so far this is what i think is good:

and btw should i do arimidex on week 13-14?

UPDATE 2: Week 1-12:

Test E: 600mg/week
300mg on Monday
300mg on Friday

HCG: 800iu/week
400iu on Monday
400iu on Friday

Arimidex(pharma grade) 3mg/week
1mg on Monday
1mg on Wednesday
1mg on Friday
-----------------------------------------
Week 13-14:

HCG: 800iu/week
400iu on Monday
400iu on Friday

Arimidex here?

Wait 4 days after last HCG injection.
Week 15-19:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Twice per day 12h apart(eg 25mg morning, 25mg night)

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Morning
19 Weeks off.
To let body fully recover then can start cycle again.

Last edited:
To much bro.. 500 mg testosterone enanthate for 6 weeks - 30 mg Dianabol per day 12 weeks and have some nolvadex on hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply but.. not sure if trolling because many people say 6 weeks is way too short. Also not intrested in taking orals because of liver toxicity.

Seeing as I've only done one half-a$$ed cycle, I don't know if my experience is something you could count on yet, but for what it's worth, I started 'building 8 years a 90-pound, 1600m runner. I started my first cycle at 160lbs (Against all good advice), April this past year(2015). Was just 500mg Enanthate, 250mg every Monday before leg workout, and every Thursday before a leg workout once again. 8 weeks in, the family AAS Source flaked and I was left with 1 amp and no pct.
Now, I'm a fairly narrow-shouldered guy. Didn't take my vitamins as a kid, ate once, maybe twice a day. I only straightened this out 2 years into bodybuilding. I had NO issues; NONE. No gyno, No hair loss, No acne. I did however add 30lbs (Some of those 30 lbs I didn't want "layered on"), and after the water weight fell, I kept around 20lbs of it. Only problem I had was a boner leading me everywhere. Very awkward...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, be sure you got an AI on hand for when side-effects step in. Other than that, give it a go and listen to your body, mate. Besides, I grew up in a house where everyone did 'roids and kept noting that 12 weeks was the bare minimum for an enanthate cycle.

Just my 10c :toilet:

To much bro.. 500 mg testosterone enanthate for 6 weeks - 30 mg Dianabol per day 12 weeks and have some nolvadex on hand

You think 600mg a wk is too much so your advocating 710mg a week? Ugh I hate forums

1) 6 weeks is for test P.
2) 12 weeks its normal for test E/C

Since he said test E 12 weeks is fine. He probably should start off closer to 400 though. And for god sakes don't use HCG for all 12 weeks...
I have seen like 100 posts this week of 1st cycles and everyone of them has this in there... HCG if you use it at all is for the very end of cycle and beginning of pct... or for trying to get someone pregnant.

Thanks for reply but.. not sure if trolling because many people say 6 weeks is way too short. Also not intrested in taking orals because of liver toxicity.
dont listen to this guy he doesnt know what hes talking about...

400-600mg ew is fine for test and 12-14 weeks is good. actually for a first cycle set up you got it pretty good . only thing is too much AI. use 0.25-0.5mg dex EOD from week 1 to start of pct.
and if using hcg i would use it the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT @ 500iu 2x a week.
rest looks good IMO
good luck!
ohh and maybe look into igf1 or a pep of that nature for during and/or post PCT, it wont hurt recovery and will help gains.
I also highly rec grabbing a bottle of CIA from sponsor for during and post PCT just in case.

good luck!

1) 6 weeks is for test P.
2) 12 weeks its normal for test E/C

Since he said test E 12 weeks is fine. He probably should start off closer to 400 though. And for god sakes don't use HCG for all 12 weeks...
I have seen like 100 posts this week of 1st cycles and everyone of them has this in there... HCG if you use it at all is for the very end of cycle and beginning of pct... or for trying to get someone pregnant.
i usually rec it just at end of cycle but to be honest i would not even rec ti for cycles under 14wks of just test or something non prog. I would rec it during whole cycle if ball size is a big concern and factor or if trying get preg, but i agree just do it last few weeks of cycle for helping pct. but honestly a 12 week teste cycle i wouldent even bother and would just do a 4-5 week PCT of clomid and tamox.
also 6 weeks for testp is still too short IMO. test e hits its peek per dose in just days, not weeks. it slowly comes down after this (half life 8ish days) but testp or teste they are working from week one and you need to give it time to see effects. i would still not rec less than 12-12 weeks even with testp IMO. 6 weeks is a waste , you still need to wait some weeks whether testp or teste. yes testp a bit faster, but not by much and people dont seem to understand peek per dose and activity vs. half life (almost seems like people think the half life is the time it will take to start working and that is not the case)

J p is a clown. Don't do 12 weeks for your first cycle or you will end up with Tits like him and a fake profile pic.. Good luck bro

excuse me?

google "juced_porkchop" and look a my twitter account and tell me thats not same pick, and those are 3y old pics...

yeah end up with tits and gyno but you rec orals for weeks.
you are trolling and looking for a ban it seems...

Boyd1on where are you getting 710 mg a week from. You hate forums cause clearly your still learning to read [emoji23]

ummm basic math.... the oral mg dose added to the inject dose = total dose of steroids per week....

Heavy go check me out on Twitter. For a body builder you seem to be a bit of a wee girl. Maybe you went with a 12 week test cycle to start with but that's only because you started off with a vagina [emoji3]

Top Bottom