Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What baseball players do you think belong in hall of fame?

I think jim rice got screwed as well as blylevin and the goose. Also the funny thing about the people that wont vote for mark mcgwire next year. If he was on roids he wouldnt of been taking andro. Sure he took roids likely but noone stacks roids with a andro.
Wow i just heard someone gave greg jeffries a vote for hall of fame, walt weiss also, wow

who belongs? from more recent years: nolan ryan, greg maddux, tom glavine, ryne sandberg, wade boggs, ricky henderson, eddie murray, ozzie smith, a-rod eventually, jeter eventually, chipper jones eventually

JThompson24 said:
I think jim rice got screwed as well as blylevin and the goose. Also the funny thing about the people that wont vote for mark mcgwire next year. If he was on roids he wouldnt of been taking andro. Sure he took roids likely but noone stacks roids with a andro.
Wow i just heard someone gave greg jeffries a vote for hall of fame, walt weiss also, wow

u are a fucking dumbass..he deliberately put that bottle of andro to cover up the fact he did gear..he didnt do andro. douche newbie.

flex229 said:
who belongs? from more recent years: nolan ryan, greg maddux, tom glavine, ryne sandberg, wade boggs, ricky henderson, eddie murray, ozzie smith, a-rod eventually, jeter eventually, chipper jones eventually

sandberg has already been inducted..so has ozzie smith. way to be quick on the uptake baseball fan :rolleyes:

LMAO...............McGwire is a definate no. He hit something like .205 a couple years after his rookie year. Oh, thats right he went back to the pigeon toe stance.LOL...sure buddy...........god watching his grand jury testimony is pathetic.
"My attorney has advised me not to comment" gee what are u hiding?lol.....................he should shoot himself for what he put the Maris family through.

Pervis Ellison said:
u are a fucking dumbass..he deliberately put that bottle of andro to cover up the fact he did gear..he didnt do andro. douche newbie.

i just want to reiterate..you are a dumbass.

Top Bottom