Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your experiences from straight DECA?

liquidanny

I know everyone advocates a test with it, but if prone to hairloss would you still recommend doing it by itself? I know it has some great value just in the fact that it lubricates your joints and heals chronic pain, but any solid gains?

I guess what I am trying to get to is....is it worth the sideeffects if done alone? (anything you can substitute other than test to prevent MPB)?

Yes there are benefits to it. My last cycle was deca only (with some dbol to kick start it) and I was happy with the results. Overall though I didn't put on much weight, probably because I did a lot of cardio, but I lost 4% bf and increased my mass a bit. Overall dropped about 15 pounds of fat and probably put on about 10 pounds of muscle. I would prefer to gain a bit more next time, so am going with Sust. My sides on 400 mg/week deca were absolutely nothing by the way, except for becoming a little edgy.

Thank you sir....what do you think if I am planning on doing GH with this 4iu 5 days a week and 10 iu slin with it?...any opinion?

edgy...side was probably caused by having no test running through your body(HPTA was shut down)...Use a small amount of test to avoid such side effects..

My first cycle I ever did was a Deca only cycle. I only did 1cc a week (200mg) for about 8-10 weeks. Anyway I followed everything to a 'T'....lifting, eating 200-250 grams of protien a day and I did do cardio. The end result is I gained 1 inch on my arms and kept it to this day. I had 14 inch arms and now they are 15 inch arms. I gained about 12 lbs and kept the same waist size in the process. I want to do another cycle except this time do 400mg a week and some other test. Deca is great cause it doesnt hurt like sust does and it allows you to recover quickly.:D

Deca was the best for me!!! My first cycle was a deca only cycle and it kicked ass!!! Gained 25 lbs of muscle and lost a few %% in bodyfat. Being a woman, my body responded great to it and I only went up to 75mgs every 5 days! Loved it, nevermind how awesome it was for my joints! Great stuff!!

AJ:alien:

Top Bottom