Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What are my genetic flaws

Cray21

New member
Do I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.

6’ 1”
175 lbs

Probably 14% bf
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8565.webp
    IMG_8565.webp
    147.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8561.webp
    IMG_8561.webp
    210.1 KB · Views: 24
Do I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.

6’ 1”
175 lbs

Probably 14% bf
I would say a good barometer of genetics was going back to literally elementary or middle school. Were you the kid that was gifted at PE?

A teacher or coach would know which people have a future in athletics and which ones don't.
Did you get scholarships to go to college to play a certain sport? Did the coaches in your school fight each other to have you go and play for them?
So that would answer your question on your genetics.
 
Do I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.

6’ 1”
175 lbs

Probably 14% bf
Bros, what did you weigh before the cycle and how much did you gain? Tell us more about your history.
 
I already knew you was young. By virtue of how you look and asking about how you compare to a dead person. Age itself is a the limiting factor here. In a few years you'll be bigger etc WITHOUT PEDs.

Another is a lack of enough food
How many cals should i eat do u think
 
I already knew you was young. By virtue of how you look and asking about how you compare to a dead person. Age itself is a the limiting factor here. In a few years you'll be bigger etc WITHOUT PEDs.

Another is a lack of enough food
All these young fellas nowadays are so self conscious and have major body dysmorphia issues. Social media has ruined how they think and what they idolise.

Until your 25 the prefrontal cortex of the brain is not fully developed which is responsible for the following.

Executive Control: Manages higher-level thinking, working memory, attention, and cognitive flexibility.
Behaviour and Personality: Moderates social behaviour, impulse control, and the expression of personality.
Goal Orchestration: Helps evaluate future consequences, plan actions, and align current behaviour with long-term goals.

They are all turning to running PEDS and ruining their ability to live a long fulfilling life.

How many people have already died under the age of 30 from this issue?

The ones that make it past 30 end up with major mental health issues especially if they come off PEDS on top of the health complications because they finally come to their senses and realise their stupidity at a younger age has ruined their life, their appearance and the prospect of being able to have a family.

I’ve seen multiple times on anabolic forums people being banned for being under the age of 25 and I think elite fitness should implement the same strict policy for the benefit of these people.
 
All these young fellas nowadays are so self conscious and have major body dysmorphia issues. Social media has ruined how they think and what they idolise.

Until your 25 the prefrontal cortex of the brain is not fully developed which is responsible for the following.

Executive Control: Manages higher-level thinking, working memory, attention, and cognitive flexibility.
Behaviour and Personality: Moderates social behaviour, impulse control, and the expression of personality.
Goal Orchestration: Helps evaluate future consequences, plan actions, and align current behaviour with long-term goals.

They are all turning to running PEDS and ruining their ability to live a long fulfilling life.

How many people have already died under the age of 30 from this issue?

The ones that make it past 30 end up with major mental health issues especially if they come off PEDS on top of the health complications because they finally come to their senses and realise their stupidity at a younger age has ruined their life, their appearance and the prospect of being able to have a family.

I’ve seen multiple times on anabolic forums people being banned for being under the age of 25 and I think elite fitness should implement the same strict policy for the benefit of these people.
Bro. Relax. Stop the coping.

All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months😭😭

PED usage is not black and white dude. I am not running olympia cycles. Dont compare blacking out every night to a glass of wine. I am not trying to be a 250 pound roidhead. I am trying to achieve a wow factor physique as healthy as possible. I live the most healthy lifestyle, roiding is the only bad thing I do.
 
Bro. Relax. Stop the coping.

All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months😭😭

PED usage is not black and white dude. I am not running olympia cycles. Dont compare blacking out every night to a glass of wine. I am not trying to be a 250 pound roidhead. I am trying to achieve a wow factor physique as healthy as possible. I live the most healthy lifestyle, roiding is the only bad thing I do.
🤣 Your physique is better than 90% of 22 year olds already so you’ve just confirmed my point about young people having body dysmorphia issues. Have a great night bro.
 
All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months😭😭
The longer you stay on gear and the more you use gear, the more your fertility will get wrecked. Remember it's not necessarily the amount of sperm. It's about the motility of the sperm and that's what anabolic steroids destroy. You may have a million sperm and none of them are motile.
 
Top Bottom