Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Getting some benefits from growth hormone

I'm looking to try growth hormone to help me with injury repair and recovery. What do you think about 1 IU per day before bed? I am 47 years old, around 175 lbs., and I seem to get injured all the time.
I’d be a little careful with that. HGH can have some benefits when someone actually has a growth hormone deficiency, but I’m not sure it’s a good idea to use it just for injury recovery without talking to a doctor first. If you’re getting injured all the time, I’d probably try to figure out why that’s happening before starting HGH. 1 IU a day might sound like a small dose, but it can still have side effects.
 
I'm looking to try growth hormone to help me with injury repair and recovery. What do you think about 1 IU per day before bed? I am 47 years old, around 175 lbs., and I seem to get injured all the time.
2iu at night before bed fasted
 
Top Bottom