Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife....

redsamurai

Banned
Elin should feel so blessed there's all these whores who just feel so gosh darn sorry for her. Of course "after" taking tiger's dick for 2 years but hey, they're really sorry "right now" and that's what counts.

Part of me wanted to click on the msn video this morning of said new whore who was just crushed for Elin, but than I came to my senses that seeing new whore and Matt Lauer on the screen together would make two people I would be itching to punch in the face so best just let it be.

How many whores are we up to now anyway? Anybody know? We need a "tigers ho's" count thread. At first I felt sorry for this guy that his life was coming apart, but one low rent whore after another and I'm simply not feeling him anymore. What I'm real irritated about is that becuase of him every where you look now there's somebody airing his dirty laundry. Fuck this dude for real. I hope his wife shoved his 9 iron right up his ass.

Re: what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife

howd he get caught in the first place?

like with the first girl

Re: what a surprise, today we meet another new whore who feels sorry for tigers' wife

like with the first girl

I think the wifey was checkin his phone contacts which is why he called one of his hooores and was asking her to do him a giant solid and take her name off voicemail...:lmao:

if i ever go pro at air hockey and MY wife or chick beats me and it doesn't make it to CNN i'm going to be so pissed off! karma got him back for his fuck up but it was his fuck up not ours. i could see if his golf swings cured jock itch or something but c'mon. why is this in the spotlight? with as fat as our country is i'm surprised the mc rib doesn't get airtime.

cheers
the tricep

like with the first girl
I believe one of rachel's gf's dropped the quarter...she looks like a tranny, too.

if i ever go pro at air hockey and MY wife or chick beats me and it doesn't make it to CNN i'm going to be so pissed off! karma got him back for his fuck up but it was his fuck up not ours. i could see if his golf swings cured jock itch or something but c'mon. why is this in the spotlight? with as fat as our country is i'm surprised the mc rib doesn't get airtime.

cheers
the tricep
It's news because he's a hero. You know what they say about heros, right? First they worship you; then they crucify you.

It's news because he's a hero. You know what they say about heros, right? First they worship you; then they crucify you.

he hits a tiny ball at a hole from a great distance. golf is challenging and he IS extremely good at it, and he did shaving commercials also... how exactly is he a hero??

he hits a tiny ball at a hole from a great distance. golf is challenging and he IS extremely good at it, and he did shaving commercials also... how exactly is he a hero??

don't be a d-bag, you know he is viewed as a hero, and yes his skill is just as irelevant as being able to:
-paint water based colors onto a piece of refined tree-bark
-making musical sounds via a instrument
-throwing, catching, kicking a piece of animal skin

Know what's funny?

Just for sucking a dick - these hos have made more MORE MONEY IN ONE WEEK than all you bitches in a lifetime.

HA!

c

don't be a d-bag, you know he is viewed as a hero, and yes his skill is just as irelevant as being able to:
-paint water based colors onto a piece of refined tree-bark
-making musical sounds via a instrument
-throwing, catching, kicking a piece of animal skin

I'm with Mustang on this one. He's a fantastic golfer and possibly even a role model because of it; but he doesn't meet the definition of hero in my book.

Now if some psycho were in a clock tower taking out people with a high powered rifle and Tiger hit a 4 iron that smacked the guy in the temple and knocked him out of the tower...then I'd call him a hero.

Top Bottom